Death LV.21 Monster
Oct 17, 2020, 09:22 AM 261 read

Content review - The buried treasures of Trial lands

ATK Reporter S1, END
ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S1, END - Content review - The buried treasures of Trial lands image 1

Beneath the very soil where the never-ending war between Chiyan and Jiuyou constantly rages, are cursed lands. Lands festered with different abominations that doesn't seem to favor neither of both factions. Creatures that seem to devour even the tiniest of purity left in these hollowed grounds. And the further you walk among these paths, the greater the torment they emit.   But even with all these legion of darkness. Warriors, Princes, Queens and even Monarchs still go to these cursed realms. You may wonder, what is their reason? Let me tell you...   Its to farm equipment sets of course!   Hello! Its me, your friendly neighbor Plague doctor here. Reporting for ATK Season 1!   I've been fascinated by the fact that you can farm equipment sets and craft them up to 3 star legendary just by doing AFK!   You can play this game non-stop and its not even a hyperbole. By leaving your character afk on Trial lands, you can farm your main equipment which is one of the foundations of your battle power, and you can also farm stamps for "Drop exchange" event!   The mobs in the areas suited for your level drops random grade equipment. They also drop purple items which is not a waste because you can feed them to your pets! The only equipments that you would need are the 2 star orange equipment, because these are the items that would allow you to craft the non-raggedy red set!   Now here are the formula.   To craft a single 2 star legendary equipment, you will need 5 pieces of 2 star orange grade items, as shown below :  

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S1, END - Content review - The buried treasures of Trial lands image 3

To craft a single 3 star legendary equipment, you will need only 4 pieces of 2 star legendary equipment, as shown below :  

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S1, END - Content review - The buried treasures of Trial lands image 5

Now if you're a MADLAD who wants to craft 3 star Mythic equipment, you would need 3 pieces of 3 star legendary equipment and a Myth god stone! Like the one below :  

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S1, END - Content review - The buried treasures of Trial lands image 7

A few notes :   Personally, I don't recommend you to wait until you craft your equipment to 3 star legendary before you wear it. Legendary 2 star sets are awesome too! You can just transition to 3 star legendary once you get all the crafting materials from Trial lands!   Additionally, I don't recommend crafting Mythic equipment on early levels. As it would require a very important late game item which is the Mythic god stone and you would level up quickly anyway, which would require another tier set to farm. I would suggest you invest on mythic equipment starting level 350, since the next tier would be for level 400. And leveling up from 350 to 400 would take quite a bit of time. You can savor your Mythic equipment by then!     See? You can spend your ingots on other enhancements like Mounts or Fashion! but for Equipment sets, Trial lands is all you need!   You can leave your character on trial lands before you sleep, and then wake up with your bag full of 2 stars orange equipment! It would feel like Christmas every morning and you would need that grind again!   Potential concern :   "But what if I have a low-spec phone?" "The game's framerate drops after an hour of playing, so I can't leave it overnight as it might just freeze."   Answer : The developers are consistent and dedicated on working with fixes on framerate drops and any game lags.   As a workaround, while on AFK, you can open a tab in the game wherein there are less to zero animation, completely overshadowing the action that's going on behind the tab while the exp gains are still visible. For me I'd like to use the "Nat.B field" tab as it is basically a still image :  

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S1, END - Content review - The buried treasures of Trial lands image 9

A few more notes to add :   Drop rates does apply in Trial lands. Although we don't have the exact percentage, it seem to follow the basic rule of MMORPG when it comes to drops. The higher the tier, the lower the drop rate.   Crafting of accessories is not available as of the moment. The 'make' feature of accessories might or might not appear on the future updates. It is still under finalization, and will be included on patch notes once finalized.   See? Trial lands is where its at my lords!  

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S1, END - Content review - The buried treasures of Trial lands image 11

Comment 6

• Mundane LV.16 Killer Main Oct 17, 2020, 11:11 AM

Very detailed post, indeed. 🥰

• Death LV.21 Monster Oct 17, 2020, 09:36 PM

Well thank you, good sir!

• Aurorarz LV.10 Pathfinder Main Oct 17, 2020, 08:31 PM

Wowow thx for share info sir

• Death LV.21 Monster Oct 17, 2020, 09:36 PM

Always happy to help!

• GM Coupon LV.20 GameManager Oct 20, 2020, 06:24 PM

Closer to GM than GM!!
    Completely neatly written. Good Good!! :)

• Death LV.21 Monster Oct 20, 2020, 09:31 PM

Thank you!

Home