Death LV.21 Monster
Oct 13, 2020, 08:40 PM 126 read

Death of S226, reporting for ATK season 1!

ATK Reporter S1, END

Monarchs, Queens, Princes, generals and warriors of different worlds, greetings!   Your friendly neighbor, plague doctor here. An average graveyard shift human, who's been feeding into RPG games since teenage days (yes I'm no longer a teen now don't remind me please)   It's an honor to be elected as a reporter for the first season, and I extend my gratitude to the GMs who made this happen. I would use this opportunity to share my thoughts and experiences, and spread my beginner's knowledge in a way that I can, to my fellow beginners through here in Moot and ATK Facebook community!   If you haven't followed on Facebook yet, kindly do so through the link below! https://www.facebook.com/groups/689295825167768   Thank you!

ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S1, END - Death of S226, reporting for ATK season 1! image 2
ATK CHALLENGER: ATK Reporter S1, END - Death of S226, reporting for ATK season 1! image 3

Comment 4

• GM Coupon LV.20 GameManager Oct 15, 2020, 07:05 PM

I look forward to a good activity!
    I'd like to ask newbies to pass on a lot of tips and know-how!
    Thank you :)

• Death LV.21 Monster Oct 15, 2020, 08:29 PM

Hi GM! I might be out in the day but you can leave the night shift to me!

Also, as a reporter, I might ask for an interview soon lol. Thank you!

• Death123 LV.4 Lurker Oct 15, 2020, 11:51 PM

@-@ i thought u were boi like me we would be rival @-@ i wanted to fight u when serv merge @-@

• IUDEX LV.18 I Love Food Oct 15, 2020, 11:53 PM

That introduction 😂😂

Home