GM_Heok LV.22 GameManager
Jan 15, 2021, 04:10 PM 488 read

[Event] Recruit! ATK Reporter and First Class Instructor (Season 3) Application END

Event
ATK CHALLENGER: Event - [Event] Recruit! ATK Reporter and First Class Instructor (Season 3) Application END image 1

Which side are you? Cooperation or Confrontation! ATK Challenger!   Greeting my Lords,   ATK Reporter Season 3 is Here! There are some changes in Season 3. As the number of Newbies increased in ATK Challenger, we have planned to add additional role of Play Guide teacher for Newbies   Therefore, we will recruit two parts, which is ATK Reporter and First Class Instructor.   Let's find out about the specific information below!   ▶ Applications for being ATK Reporter and First Class Instructor 1) ATK Reporter : Through a personal message to me (GM_Heok), write your server/IGN, Please also briefly introduce yourself, write your passion, aspiration, etc. to me! * Preferential: Users with high activity and pay lots of attention on ATK Challenger.   2) First Class Instructor : Through a personal message to me (GM_Heok), write your server/IGN, Please also briefly introduce yourself, write your passion, aspiration, Screen shot of Your Level and Combat Power!! * Preferential: Users with playing ATK Challenger for a long time and pay lots of attention on ATK Challenger.   ▶ Main Role of ATK Reporter - (After being elected as a reporter) Write a brief self-introduction on 'ATK Reporter S3' Board (Required) - After that, write at least three of the following contents every week(Required Posts have been increased, because Acting Period has been changed shorter than the previous season) 1. Interview Select one of the top users of your server, members of your guild, passersby, or even GM to conduct an interview. Exchanging various questions and answers while capturing the screenshot of actual conversation (so that it won't be a fake) 2. Content Introduction Interesting introduction post to a specific content in ATK Challenger (Dungeon, Boss, Hegemony, Event etc) 3. Post about a collection of inconveniences or game error for users who play the game 4. Other Postings If you want to write any other postings, please let me know as you write!   ATK Reporter Board: https://moot.us/lounges/275?flair=2139

▶ Main Role of First Class Instructor - (After being elected as a reporter) Write a brief self-introduction on 'Know-how' Board (Required) - After that, write at least three of the following contents every week(Required Posts have been increased, because Acting Period has been changed shorter than the previous season) 1. Post your Know-how on the 'Know-how' Board Write down your Know-how of playing ATK Challenger for newbies or others players For Example, How to Level-UP, Item Guide, Nuture Method, Boss attack method etc. Whatever it should be help information about Playing ATK Challenger. 2. Respond to QnA on Moot, Moot Group Chat Room, and Facebook Teach the way of participate the event for newbies or answer the question about the ATK Challenger on Moot, Moot Group Chat Room, and Facebook.   Know-how Board: https://moot.us/lounges/275?flair=2140

▶ Total Schedule - 15 Jan(Fri) ~ 19 Jan(Tue) : Application - 21 Jan(Thu) : Results Announcement - 22 Jan(Fri) ~ 28 Jan(Thu) : Week 1 - 29 Jan(Fri) ~ 4 Feb(Thu) : Week 2, End of ATK Reporter and First Class Instructor Season 3   ▶ Reward 1) ATK Reporter - 3500 Ingots (Virtual Charging) - Reporters-only Title : "ATK Reporter" Title(This would be the only title within entire servers)

ATK CHALLENGER: Event - [Event] Recruit! ATK Reporter and First Class Instructor (Season 3) Application END image 3

* Virtual Charging : We will charge ingots to your account, meaning that your VIP points will also increase according to the amount of ingots being charged. * If you had title of 'ATK Reporter' already, title won't be paid.   2) First Class Instructor - 3500 Ingots (Virtual Charging) - Reporters-only Title : "First Class Instructor" Title(This would be the only title within entire servers)

ATK CHALLENGER: Event - [Event] Recruit! ATK Reporter and First Class Instructor (Season 3) Application END image 5

* Virtual Charging : We will charge ingots to your account, meaning that your VIP points will also increase according to the amount of ingots being charged. * If you had title of 'First Class Instructor' already, title won't be paid.   ▶ Notice - We are considering of hiring up to 1~5 users each part and this is subject to change. - You can't apply for a duplicate of ATK Reporter and First Class Instructor. - We will review all posts or activations. Whoever is selected, please do your best! - Reward may not be paid if poor activities of those responsible for the role, insincere postings etc through internal review. - Reward can be changed according to internal circumstance. - Reward will be paid out after 8 Feb or later   Thank You

ATK CHALLENGER: Event - [Event] Recruit! ATK Reporter and First Class Instructor (Season 3) Application END image 7

Comment 11

• Im Not Perfect LV.6 Nomad Jan 16, 2021, 12:35 AM

ganda sana to kong my sariling computer para magawa mo edit sa game examples 😓😓

• gamer916352586 LV.2 Lurker Jan 19, 2021, 12:42 AM

Where can i post my fire dance certification?

• choko™ LV.21 Elite Four Jan 19, 2021, 02:36 AM

home tab and tap the pencil icon.

ps. you need to download the moot application for you to make a post.

Good luck!

• Arxi1991 LV.1 Mootie Jan 19, 2021, 05:15 PM

• Arxi1991 LV.1 Mootie Jan 19, 2021, 05:16 PM

280 server G73

• LynyrdSkynyrd666 LV.2 Lurker Jan 19, 2021, 09:05 PM

IGN: LynyrdSkynrd
    Server: 280

• LynyrdSkynyrd666 LV.2 Lurker Jan 19, 2021, 10:00 PM

IGN: LynyrdSkynrd
    Server: 280

• S279Zero LV.2 Lurker Jan 20, 2021, 11:03 PM

IGN:Zero