GM ATK LV.24 GameManager
Sep 25, 2020, 04:50 PM 340 read

[Event] Draw A Fan-Art!

Event
ATK CHALLENGER: Event - [Event] Draw A Fan-Art! image 1

Hello my Lords, To celebrate the upcoming global Thanksgiving Day, we came up with a new and fresh event! Draw any kind of Fan Art, that is related to ATK Challenger!   This event will only be held for global users within Moot and Facebook community! Let me introduce some of the best fan art examples from Korean community, that was held previously!

ATK CHALLENGER: Event - [Event] Draw A Fan-Art! image 3
ATK CHALLENGER: Event - [Event] Draw A Fan-Art! image 4
ATK CHALLENGER: Event - [Event] Draw A Fan-Art! image 5

It can be either cartoon, illustration, photoshop, and other kinds of painting that are related to ATK Challenger.   We might use the best Fan Art and pin it to our Moot Community!!   ◆ Event Period - From now ~ 04 Oct (Sun) ※ Depending on the event progress, it may be end earlier or be extended.   ◆ Event Reward 1st place: 10 Tickets 2nd place: 7 Tickets 3rd place: 3 Tickets Participation reward: 550 Ingots   Please post it at the [Fan Art ♥] board! Direct link: https://moot.us/lounges/275/posts?flair=1839   + Additional notes Under GM's judgment, when a certain user's drawing of the fan art contest is used as a game icon, game banner, etc., we will provide additional rewards to the corresponding user!   ※ This event can be participated once per people. ※ Participation is not possible when the event period is over. ※ When participating by using other people's drawing, you may be banned. (But you can ask your friend, or other people, to help you draw the drawing!)  

ATK CHALLENGER: Event - [Event] Draw A Fan-Art! image 7

Comment 2

• Sinryu LV.15 Super Star Oct 4, 2020, 10:44 AM

I have participated in fan art and other events, please check

• °wise°™ LV.17 Insomniac Nov 30, 2020, 12:49 PM

up

Home