Anyone else play these?

Anyone else play these?
Anyone else play these?
NO NAME NO NAME
6mo

❤︎This Game has become one of my Favorite games Ever❤︎

Hiya Guys & Dolls,

Vera here and i wanted to share this game with y’all. It’s called CocoPPaDolls and its a brand new game in the app store. I have a passion for dress up games like Love Nikki or Lineplay. I really enjoy this game a lot and i really wanted to share it with y’all. Anyway i hope y’all are having a fantastic day today and i shall catch y’all in my next post!

Much Love,

Vera❤︎

Vera
Vera Vera
verified LV.25 Be my Mootentine ❤️ 6mo

Forgot to post this

Deadlocked unlocked

Forgot to post this
Forgot to post this
Cactus Is Best
Cactus Is Best Cactus Is Best
LV.26 Xbox 6mo

Fire Emblem: Three Houses DLC short review - Abyss facilities and rewards

Last 2 days, I’ve introduced 4 new characters and classes of Fire Emblem : Three Houses 4th DLC.

Today, I’m gonna review the facilities of Abyss and clear rewards.

<Facilities>

1) Influencer
In the main story, you can find an old man in Abyss, called influencer. Similar to reaping effects from the saint statues, the influencer accepts renown points and will unlock new features.

The lists are Inspire Worship / Encourage Recycling / Reduce Inn Prices / Summon the Wayseer / Organize the Shadow Library.

You need total 6,000 renown points to unlock everything.

Let's check these lists out.

2) Pagan Altar
Pagan Altar can be unlocked with unlocking 'Inspire Worship' from influencer.

You can choose one of these two from the altar.

- Offer Item
- Offer Renown

Offer Item, you can offer Storehouse items like tea, fishes, meats, etc to earn renown points. You can offer everything you got before you finish the main story to earn more renown.

Offer Renown, you can offer renown points to craft equipment and consumable items.

You can craft rare items like Brave weapon series, rare weapons from rusted weapons (Dragon Claw, etc). Rings and Shields are also available but they are much expensive than weapons.

Consumable items, you can craft keys, potions, and exam passes. You can get Abyssian Exam Pass from here, and this is one of the only two ways to get Abyssian Exam Pass (Another way is recruit Ashen Wolves students).

3) Scrap Heap
Once you unlock 'Encourage Recycling' from influencer, you can obtain some secondhand weapons from Scrap Heap once a month.

Weapons are random, and they have low durability. You need to repair them before you use. Sometimes it drops silver weapon so do not forget to obtain these free weapons.

4) Mysterious Teacher
Once you unlock 'Reduce Inn Prices' from influencer, a mysterious teacher will visit and stay in Abyss pub.

The mysterious teacher will show how's the stat of your characters. The stats with the blue line means strength of the student, the red line means weakness of the student.

You can figure it out more easily if you and your students's stats are grown well.

5) Wayseer
Once you unlock 'Summon the Wayseer' from influencer, the Wayseer will visit and stay in Abyss.

Wayseer has 2 lists.

- Strengthen Bond
- Connect Fates

Strengthen Bond increases Support level of each character you choose. It requires 500pts Renown. Unlike the Dinning, you can keep raise Support level of each character repeatedly. With 6 times of Strengthen Bond, 2 characters' Support level will be A from None.

Connect Fates makes 2 characters' ending to be pair, regardless of the Support level. It requires 10,000pts (!) Renown. If you want to see all the support stories of all characters but want a specific couple, you can use this.

6) Organize the Shadow Library

Once you unlock 'Organize the Shadow Library' from influencer, you can find some forbidden books from Shadow Library after a short and simple quest. You can read those books and it will show you some hidden stories of the game.

7) Abyss complete rewards
If you complete all 7 chapters of the side story, you'll receive the side story complete rewards in the main story.

The rewards are two.

- 10,000pts Renown
- Chalice of Beginnings

Chalice of Beginnings is the most broken item of all in this game.

It nullifies all extra effectiveness from enemies. If any Flying unit equips this, that unit will no take extra damage from Bow.

It also allows the unit to counterattacks at any range. This is Counterattack skill which is only Boss unit and Death Knight has. Give this item to the unit like Byleth, Dimitri, Petra, Ingrid, etc and send them to the enemy base. You'll see what massacre is.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses DLC short review - Abyss facilities and rewards +6
Fire Emblem: Three Houses DLC short review - Abyss facilities and rewards
NelsonRB
NelsonRB NelsonRB
verified LV.25 Trick or Treat! 6mo

🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Daisies & Dreads
Daisies & Dreads Daisies & Dreads
LV.10 Titan 6mo

Papyrus is a soft boi!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Daisies & Dreads
LV.10 Titan 6mo

Ryan's Always Right: Undertale

Undertale is, on the surface, an adventure RPG. It’s dialogue-heavy, uses turn-based combat, and includes a lot of simple puzzles that require almost no thought to complete. These are all features of games that most players typically dislike, yet Undertale has somehow earned a cult-classic status and appears to be one of the most beloved games of this generation. With hype often comes overhype; with overhype often comes disappointment. Is Undertale really worthy of all its praise?
Before we answer that question, let’s delve into the core mechanics. As I mentioned earlier, the game uses turn-based combat. However, unlike most turn-based combat which is centered around rock-paper-scissors style gameplay (like Pokemon), Undertale puts an entirely new spin on the genre and is more akin to a bullet-hell shooter than anything else. You play as a little “heart” and have to dodge enemy attacks, some of which include special mechanics and are genuinely difficult.
Unlike most adventure RPGs, you don’t have to kill your enemies in order to defeat them. Should you choose to fight, the combat is much more dynamic than typical turn-based gameplay, and you can time your attacks to maximize damage. Although there aren’t many options to choose from, you are allowed to equip one weapon and one piece of armor in order to improve your stats and increase your effectiveness in combat. Alternatively, if you’re not in the fighting mood, you can engage your enemies in dialogue and attempt to convince them to stop fighting you. It’s important to be aware however, if you choose to spare a monster instead of killing it, you won’t receive any EXP for the battle.
Now that we’ve got the core mechanics out of the way, let’s jump into the story. As far as RPGs are concerned, Undertale’s story seems pretty basic at first glance. You’re a human who has fallen down a mountain and wound up in a land filled with monsters. Monsters and humans don’t really get along; in fact most of the monsters you encounter are pretty motivated to make you as dead as possible. Without spoiling anything, the monsters have their reasons. Your goal is to make it out alive by overcoming adversity and reaching a barrier that can teleport you back to the human world.
Of course, that’s just the surface level. As you explore the land and meet the handful of monsters that don’t want to kill you, you’ll learn more about the history between monsters and humans and realize that there’s more to the story than meets the eye.
Aside from combat, the minute-to-minute gameplay involves exploring the different towns and solving simple puzzles. All of this is extremely dialogue-heavy. Fortunately, the writing in this game is almost always on point. Nearly every interaction either contributes to the story, has an emotional impact, or is outright hilarious. The comedy in Undertale is easily one of its strongest attributes, and it often shows up when you least expect it.
Along with comedy, another element in which Undertale succeeds is in its soundtrack. The music in this game is exceptional. The artwork on the other hand, is a bit of a mixed bag. Pixel art is polarizing to begin with, and there are moments in Undertale where the scenes are frankly an eyesore. That said, it also has its moments of beauty.
As great as the comedy and music are, Undertale is ultimately driven by its story and though your interactions with particular monsters. The turn-based combat, while better than most games, still isn’t engaging enough to carry the gameplay. Unfortunately, as hilarious as many of the interactions are, the story itself is just OK.
At least, that's what I thought at first. As I reached the end of the game, I was fully prepared to call Undertale overhyped and overrated. A game that was good, but not anywhere near as great as people portray it to be. Then the bombshells started to hit. Without giving anything away, it turns out that you have to beat the game twice in order to access the “true” story. Let me tell you now: that true story is incredible.
This game has so many easter eggs, so many hidden gems, so much lurking beneath the surface. Undertale is one of the funniest games I’ve ever played, with some of the best music in gaming, and it offers a fresh twist on the well-established characteristics of the adventure RPG genre. It is absolutely worth playing (twice), and it is absolutely deserving of all its hype.

Ryan’s Rating: 5/5

Ryan's Always Right: Undertale +9
Ryan's Always Right: Undertale
Ryan
Ryan Ryan
verified Admin 6mo

Flowey can be a mood sometimes.😂😂

Daisies & Dreads
LV.10 Titan 6mo

I love this duo. Especially Papyrus!! 😍😍😍

Daisies & Dreads
LV.10 Titan 6mo

Cant let go fully complete

Also forgot to post this

Cactus Is Best
LV.26 Xbox 6mo

Back on track fully complete

I forgot to post this

Cactus Is Best
LV.26 Xbox 6mo

Fire Emblem: Three Houses DLC short review - Classes

Last time, I’ve introduced 4 new characters of Fire Emblem : Three Houses 4th DLC.

Today, I’m gonna review (shortly) about 4 new classes.

Those 4 DLC classes require Abyssian Exam Pass. 4 new characters (Yuri, Constance, Balthus, Hapi) are holding this item when you recruit them.

To get more Abyssian Exam Pass, you need to visit the Abyss. When you arrive in the Abyss, visit the Pagan Statue. This can be found on the left side of the Abyss, down the stairs.

You can trade renown points at the statue for Items, one of which is an Abyssian Exam Pass. At 750 renown points, this is certainly not cheap, so you might need to decide between getting this and upgrading the statues in the cathedral, so think carefully about what you want to do.

1) Trickster
Growth Rates: HP 20% / Dexterity 15% / Speed 20% / Luck 10% / Resistance 5%
Class Abilities: Locktouch / Stealth / Lucky Seven
Exam Tests: Sword B+ or higher / Faith B or higher
Requirement: Thief certification

Yuri’s default class. Thief certification is required to become Trickster.

Trickster has a unique skill, Foul Play. Unit swaps position with an ally in range. This is a very tricky skill. Trickster goes deep inside enemy base, swaps position with a strong ally (Byleth, Dimitri, Edelgard, etc) or has a high avoid rate ally (Ingrid, Petra, etc) so that they will kill all enemies around.

If trickster has Fetters of Dromi, it can move once again after use Foul Play.

Lucky Seven is a new ability. Each turn, grants +5 to one of the following stats: Strength, Magic, Speed, Defense, Resistance, Hit, or Avo.

2) War Monk / War Cleric
Growth Rates: HP 40% / Strength 10% / Magic 5% / Dexterity 10% / Resistance 5% / Charm 5%
Class Abilities: Fistfaire / Unarmed Combat / Heal
Exam Tests: Brawl B+ or higher / Faith C+ or higher

Balthus’ default class. It grants very high HP growth rate, the only one class that grants strength bonus as well. It has the highest growth rates amount.

War Monk / War Cleric has a unique skill, Pneuma Gale. It is Magic attack and can attack from long range. But it doesn’t fit so well to Balthus or typical brawl characters thus this is a magic attack and they have so low magic stats.

3) Dark Flier
Growth Rates: HP 20% / Speed 10% / Resistance 10% / Charm 10%
Class Abilities: Canto / Black Tomefaire / Transmute
Exam Tests: Reason B+ or higher / Flying C or higher

Flying class. It has strong damage due to Black Tomefaire, and boost its stats with Transmute.

Transmute is a new ability. If unit is hit with a magic attack during enemy phase, grants +3 to all stats until next player phase ends.

With this skill, Dark Flier can be counter unit to enemy magic units.

4) Valkyrie
Growth Rates: HP 5% / Magic 5% / Speed -5% / Luck 5% / Defense 5% / Resistance 10% / Charm 5%
Class Abilities: Canto / Black Magic Range +1 / Dark Magic Range +1
Exam Tests: Reason B or higher / Riding B or higher

Riding class. It has a long magic range due to its class abilities. Valkyrie has so low growth rate bonus so do not select this class too early or you will have a lack of stats.

Due to its range boost ability, characters who have a short magic range (Annette or etc) will fit this class very well.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses DLC short review - Classes +7
Fire Emblem: Three Houses DLC short review - Classes
NelsonRB
NelsonRB NelsonRB

Fire Emblem: Three Houses DLC short review - Characters

Fire Emblem: Three Houses 4th and the biggest DLC was updated 2 days ago.

I want to share this awesome game with you and review about this DLC for short.

4th DLC includes

- New side story
- 4 new playable characters
- 4 new classes
- Side story complete rewards
- various other content

This time, I’m gonna introduce 4 new characters first.

Yuri
Default Class: Trickster
Strength: Sword / Black Magic / White Magic / Authority
Weakness: Lance / Axe / Riding / Flying
Budding Talent: Brawling
Own Ability:
Growth Rates: HP 30% / Strength 40% / Magic 35% / Dexterity 40% / Speed 65% / Luck 45% / Defense 30% / Resistance 35% / Charm 50%

The leader of the Ashen Wolves. Yuri’s Growth Rate is perfectly fit for his default class, trickster. Yuri has Regalia ring, Fetter of Dromi. It Increases movement, allows unit to move again, and may halve damage.

To recruit him, you need to talk to while exploring the monastery after completing Chapter 6 of the Cindered Shadows side story.

Constance
Default Class: Dark Flier
Strength: Sword / Black Magic / Authority / Flying
Weakness: Axe / Heavy Armor
Budding Talent: Brawling
Own Ability:
Growth Rates: HP 20% / Strength 20% / Magic 60% / Dexterity 30% / Speed 35% / Luck 15% / Defense 15% / Resistance 30% / Charm 30%

She has similar Growth Rates to Lysithea, but a bit defensive compare to Lysithea. She learns Bolting, Agnea’s Arrow, Rescue, Abraxas. She has very unique magic, Bolting. With her default class Dark Flier, she can move again after attack.

To recruit her, you need to talk to while exploring the monastery after completing Chapter 2 of the Cindered Shadows side story.

Balthus
Default Class: War Monk
Strength: Sword / Axe / Brawling / White Magic / Heavy Armor
Weakness: Lance / Bow / Riding
Budding Talent: Black Magic
Own Ability:
Growth Rates: HP 50% / Strength 50% / Magic 30% / Dexterity 25% / Speed 30% / Luck 20% / Defense 45% / Resistance 30% / Charm 35%

Balthus is a typical melee attacker. He also does support with heal but not so helpful because he needs to kill enemies rather than heal allies.

Balthus has Hero’s Relics weapon, Vajra-Mushti. It grants units with the Crest of Chevalier access to Eviscerate. Eviscerate deals damage based on whichever of the target's Protection or Resilience is the lower value.

To recruit him, you need to talk to while exploring the monastery after completing Chapter 4 of the Cindered Shadows side story.

Hapi
Default Class: Valkyrie
Strength: Black Magic / Riding / Flying
Weakness: Brawling / White Magic / Authority / Heavy Armor
Budding Talent: Axe
Own Ability: Monstrous Appeal (Attacks from the unit deal bonus damage to monster units.
Easy to be a target from monsters)
Growth Rates: HP 35% / Strength 35% / Magic 45% / Dexterity 45% / Speed 40% / Luck 20% / Defense 15% / Resistance 45% / Charm 25%

Hapi has balanced Growth Rates, but it also means hard to raise this unit. She learns one of the best magic in this game, Warp at White Magic rank A. But White Magic is one of her weaknesses and even not a Budding Talent. You’ll have so hard time to teach White Magic to her.

To recruit her, you need to talk to while exploring the monastery after completing Chapter 5 of the Cindered Shadows side story.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses DLC short review - Characters +3
Fire Emblem: Three Houses DLC short review - Characters
NelsonRB
NelsonRB NelsonRB

Tried and True: Temtem

Temtem is quite a treasure in an age where the selection monster collectors are somewhat limited: Pokemon still reigns supreme, Shin Megami Tensei is MIA and Digimon is seldom around and often quiet.

Temtem, much like its Pokemon counterpart, starts off in a small town in which your character begins their adventure on their "Appretice's Eve", voyaging into the greater world where they’ll train and catch Temtem, fill their Tempedia and battle other Temtem tamers all while unraveling the secrets of the Airborne Archipelago.
Right off the bat, the numerous similarities to Pokemon are uncanny, almost to the point where I honestly feel like I’m playing Pokemon. This isn't a bad thing, mind you - the familiarity makes the game easy to get a feel for. The differences that stood out to me are unfortunately small nitpicks that I had, and I’ll admit I had a difficult time pinpointing whether I was genuinely miffed by them or if I’ve just been too well groomed by Pokemon for 20 years of my life.
Battles in Temtem are all 2v2, and synergizing your team is a large part of your success. Elemental types, weaknesses and resistances are all still present. There is no ‘counter-swapping’ which is a change to I find to be most welcome, as a great deal of my suffering in Pokemon PVP was rooted in players hot-swapping their picks until I was stomped. (I also was never a PvP Pokemon master. I did catch ‘em all, though!)
Rather than Power Points (PP) dictating the amount of moves used, Temtem uses “stamina”. Running out of stamina “overexerts” your Temtem, and they take damage for using moves - adding an additional layer of strategy to planning and executing commands. The grind and leveling in Temtem is surprisingly demanding, though level discrepancies between opponents seems to have little effect on a battle (until you’re about 10+ levels different). Your grind is rewarded though, as your team grows and you eliminate stronger opponents you'll definitely feel accomplished.
Adventuring in Temtem brings something to the table that I am a sucker for, which are quests. Quests on quests on quests. RPG-style questing is highly prevalent in Temtem, and while there is minimal difficulty (fetch quests, anyone?), you are given an incentive to roam the land and discover, chatting up locals and taking in the sights and sounds of the Airborne Archipelago.
While it's certainly difficult to play Temtem without constantly comparing it to Pokemon, the game does do itself justice as a new challenger to the monster-collecting genre. The game presents itself in such a way that it's clear its ambitions are high. Despite my own personal disdain of its visual stylistic choices, it's an undeniably beautiful and well-crafted game, and most importantly, the game is fun. The adventure is sweet, the characters wholesome, and the monsters are pretty adorable - even if some are a bit bland.
Would recommend, 3.5 / 5.

Temtem is available on Steam, and currently exclusive to PC.

Tried and True: Temtem +6
Tried and True: Temtem
Rue
Rue Rue
verified Admin 6mo

Does anyone play Fire Emblem Three Houses?

Actually this is not an indie game though.

I'm playing this game really a lot these past a few weeks. (And I'm regretting that I did not play this series before)

A few hours later, new DLC of FE Three Houses will be released.

It will contain some new content, new characters, and new classes. Probably this will be the biggest update since released.

I want to post some reviews about this DLC content if you don't mind that I post a none-indie game on the indie games lounge.

Does anyone play this game here?

Does anyone play Fire Emblem Three Houses? +1
Does anyone play Fire Emblem Three Houses?
NelsonRB
NelsonRB NelsonRB

First Impressions: Ticket to Ride

Ticket to Ride is a video game adaptation of the classic board game of the same name. In Ticket to Ride, your basic goal is to outscore your opponent by connecting different cities via train routes. Although I’ve never played the physical board game, I do enjoy board games in general and Ticket to Ride is currently available for free on the Epic Games Store, so I figured I would give it a shot.
The gameplay is fairly simple and mirrors that of a board game. You have a deck of cards, and each card is a train of a random color. By collecting enough train cards of the color you need, you can place them on the board and claim a route. Each route you place earns points, and you get bonus points by connecting the 2 cities on your train ticket. At the end of the game, each player’s points are tallied up, and the player with the most points wins.
For a game that’s nearly a decade old, Ticket to Ride severely lacks polish. I encountered so many instances of bugs and UI errors. For example, look at the "All players" text in the image below. These sorts of things are all over the game, and it gives the impression that the developers really don’t care about their users or the product.
Do you like variety? Well too bad. While the game has about 15 maps, you’re only allowed to play one. If you want to try a different map, they cost $5 each and you can't unlock them in-game. It’s such a blatant cash grab and the maps aren’t actually any different; the cities just have different names.
The worst part of it all? The gameplay isn’t even fun. There aren’t any difficulty settings and the AI just randomly places pieces on the board with absolutely no strategy whatsoever. It’s borderline impossible to lose. Not only that, but you constantly get spammed with pop ups during your turn. It’s like the developers did everything they could to make this game as anti-fun as possible. I feel like the only reason to play this game would be if you’re already a fan of the physical board game and want to play it with your friends who live far away from you.

Ryan’s Rating: 1/5

This game sucks. Which is really a shame because, by all accounts, the board game itself is actually really fun.

If you think I’m being overly harsh and want to try out Ticket to Ride for yourself, you can get it for free on the Epic Games Store from now until February 13. As always, be sure to follow me for next week’s review!

First Impressions: Ticket to Ride +3
First Impressions: Ticket to Ride
Ryan
Ryan Ryan
verified Admin 6mo

Had to restart on My Time At Portia >~<

I chose an annoying voice and accidentally clicked a birthday that meant that you couldn't celebrate it >.<

Had to restart on My Time At Portia &gt;~&lt;
Had to restart on My Time At Portia &gt;~&lt;
Elfi
Elfi Elfi
LV.30 Rare Candy 6mo

What's your favourite indie game

Tell me what's your favourite indie game and why

Mine is undertale cause of his story and ost

What's your favourite indie game
SendNudes
SendNudes SendNudes
LV.2 Bomb Defuser 6mo

The theory is complete

FINNALLY I BEAT IT (and yes i did it) THE FINAL COIN SAVED ME XD

The theory is complete
The theory is complete
Cactus Is Best
LV.26 Xbox 6mo

Got 2 of em

Geometrical dominator

Got 2 of em
Got 2 of em
Cactus Is Best
LV.26 Xbox 6mo

Ayyyyy

Thats pretty good!!!

Ayyyyy
Ayyyyy
Cactus Is Best
LV.26 Xbox 6mo

Play LBP3 with me!

I'm a long time player of all the games. Sadly they're all dead now, and it's impossible to find anyone decent to play with. So maybe you have the game and dont play it anymore.. come play with me, we'll have fun and be jackasses lol

Play LBP3 with me!
SugarNova
SugarNova SugarNova
LV.4 Gym Leader 6mo

HA

HA
HA
dplilbrofortnite dplilbrofortnite
LV.3 Lurker 6mo

Anyone else preorder Animal Crossing??

Cant wait for 3/20/20!!

Brinabear
Brinabear Brinabear
LV.25 Midnight Kiss 6mo

Knights of pen and paper

Friend request

xwi8rh

Knights of pen and paper
Knights of pen and paper
zidane
zidane zidane
LV.2 Lurker 6mo

1ST INSANE LEVEL DONE 😎😎😎

LETS GOOOO but i didnt do this my friend did buuuuuuuuut IDC

Cactus Is Best
LV.26 Xbox 6mo

Ryan's Always Right: The Talos Principle

The Talos Principle is a puzzle game at heart, but it amounts to much more in soul. The game begins in the garden of a strange world, where mystery is plentiful and information absent. From the very beginning the Biblical allusions are evident. A booming voice in the sky, Elohim (which means God in Hebrew), explains that you are blessed, a chosen one, and tells you that everlasting life is within your grasp. A computer lies nearby with cryptic and corrupted files, suggesting that there is truth beyond what Elohim tells you. Will you heed Elohim’s word and follow his path or will you eat from the tree of knowledge in an attempt to usurp your God?
I won’t go too in depth into the gameplay itself; it's fundamentally a 3D puzzle game. You use your expanding arsenal of provided tools to solve spatial puzzles of varying difficulty. These puzzles might have you bend light, overcome gravity, or cleverly pass autonomous enemies in order to gather the key at the puzzle’s end. These keys can either be used to follow the guidance of Elohim, expand on the work of those before you, or to pave your own path. The puzzles are, by and large, very, very fun. Your mind will be tested and twisted, your limits will be pushed, and you will fail. You will undoubtedly encounter puzzles that you are convinced are impossible. Your first red keys will be a nightmare. It’s okay, it’s all part of the journey.
As I explored the world and tried to uncover its secrets, there was a certain point when The Talos Principle clicked with me. I can’t say exactly when that was, and it will differ for each player, but I can say with certainty that every player will experience that “aha” moment. When you realize the puzzles aren’t about the puzzles, when your mind begins to see the bigger picture, and when you realize the game isn’t a game; it’s life.
Yes, you’re a robot AI. Yes, you don’t know why you exist. And yes, you don’t know what’s real. In fact, you don’t truly know anything at all. Then you realize it’s not just your robot character in the game that feels this way; it’s the human experience in real life. There aren’t many games that make you think existentially, that push your philosophical comfort zones and force you to address the tough questions that are typically reserved for drunk nights and funerals. Most games are simply that: a game. The Talos Principle is something more.
I don’t want the game to seem depressing; it’s not. It’s inspiring, it’s motivational, and yes, it is a bit sad. What does it mean to be human? What does it mean to be human if there are no humans left? Is mankind an experiment worth continuing? We’ve constructed so many societies and philosophies and religions to address these questions. How could a video game make you think like Descarte, dazzle you like Einstein, and leave you in sorrow like Nietzsche? Especially a PUZZLE game! I’ve completed 3 playthroughs now, each with an alternate ending, and I’m still not sure how the developers managed to pull this off.
To put it quite bluntly, The Talos Principle is one of the greatest games of all time. It not only pushes the limits of your mind through its incredible puzzles and gameplay, but it also pushes the boundaries of your soul through its intimate existential exploration of the human condition. It’s not often that you play a game that can change your life. This is one of those games.

Ryan’s Rating: 5/5

Seriously, play this game.

And as always, be sure to follow me for next week's review!

Ryan's Always Right: The Talos Principle +4
Ryan's Always Right: The Talos Principle
Ryan
Ryan Ryan
verified Admin 6mo

bazzerks is cool meme

bazzerks is cool meme
bazzerks is cool meme
i m bazerk
i m bazerk i m bazerk
LV.4 Join my group! 6mo

Looks like i jumped to victory

Cactus Is Best
LV.26 Xbox 6mo

Art?

Just a specially decorated lbp3 pod

Art?
Art?
Elfi
Elfi Elfi
LV.30 Rare Candy 6mo

Just finished The Last Guardian

Not gonna lie I cried at the ending 😂 they build up an emotional bond between the two characters and then mess with your feelings twice at the end!! It's a beautiful game though, probably my favourite game I've ever played.

Elfi
Elfi Elfi
LV.30 Rare Candy 6mo

My new prisoner in hardtime

Ill make a full posts soon on hardtime and should you play it

My old prisoner died because a warden hit him with a sword

WolfPaxHD  dog
WolfPaxHD dog WolfPaxHD dog
LV.25 Wolf 6mo

❤︎My Favorite Game❤︎

Hiya Guys & Dolls,

Vera here and i just wanted to say that this is definitely one of my favorite games that i am currently playing and i find it so cute how the little chicks bounce around where there standing. Anyway i hope y’all are having a fantastic weekend and i shall catch y’all in my next post!

Much Love,

Vera❤︎

❤︎My Favorite Game❤︎
❤︎My Favorite Game❤︎
Vera
Vera Vera
verified LV.25 Be my Mootentine ❤️ 6mo

Tried and True: Baba Is You

Warning: Videos below contain solutions to 2 early puzzles in-game, to provide visual examples of game mechanics. If you do not want any solutions spoiled, don’t watch the videos!
Baba Is You is a game I discovered off a whim from a small discussion I found online, mainly praising the game’s overwhelmingly simple approach to what is an equally overwhelmingly simple concept: Break the rules.

The game, however, presents itself in a way that you’re not meant to just break rules - you’re meant to bend them, change them, push them around, rearrange and rewrite them. In fact, during your time playing Baba Is You, you’ll literally be pushing and rearranging rules.
Baba Is You is a charming and whimsical top-down ‘dungeon’-style adventure, akin to games of yore such as A Link To The Past, albeit stage-by-stage with an ‘overworld’ similar to Mario Brothers. Graphically it is as simple as they come while still being visually pleasing: a gentle, flat palette of colors with smooth animations all wrapped in an 8-bit package. The game also has great music, but overall the sound is of little mechanical importance, save for the little “womps” that let you know you’re moving.
Each stage is a puzzle that follows a theme: There are objects and obstacles on the map, with challenges established by rules that are also objects of their own, and there is you: Baba.
To offer a better perspective of just how it works, I’ve recorded the first level:
At first glance, you can see two rules already established: “Wall is Stop”, and “Baba is You”. Above, protected behind the walls, are pieces to another ruleset that has yet to be established: Is, Win and Flag. By now you can probably tell where this is going.

Considering I am Baba, I have to get outside of the walls to reach the undefined rules, but the only thing in my way is the wall. You could say it’s the only thing stopping me, but thank goodness the rules saying so are easily manipulated.

By moving the “Stop” from the “Wall is Stop” rule, we’re no longer oppressed by the wall, so we move straight past it. With a few extra key presses, we push the “Flag is Win” elements together to read just that. We touch the flag and we win.
Defining rules can inhibit thinking, and often times Baba is You tries to stuff your thoughts into a box. Yet, Baba Is You also does its absolute best to encourage you to always look from outside the box, in, not from inside that box, out. Solutions to previous stages you may have otherwise been stuck on will become clear as you complete other levels, some clarity may come to you when you’re not even playing and it just *clicks* somewhere in the back of your head.

As the game progresses, the rules presented increase in their complexity and restrictions, which in turn promotes unrestricted thinking. Adding extra variables to rules by adding “and”, for example “Baba is You and Sink”, all the while locking “Flag is Win” behind an impassable surface, proclaiming “this rule cannot be changed”. Our best bet is to manipulate the remaining logic in the world to our advantage.
One of my favorite aspects of Baba Is You is that there is no one definite, finite solution to any level. The first time I ever played Baba Is You, I shared the experience with a younger cousin of mine who also had never heard of the game. We each took turns attempting to solve what was a very simple puzzle in hindsight, but even with our heads cracked together we had wildly different approaches. Where he chose to remove a rule which a wall would stop Baba, I changed the rule and Baba became the wall instead.
While the game has plenty of challenges for you to sink your teeth into, the core of the game itself is so simplistic that I find it difficult to expand much upon it. I believe anyone who’s a fan of puzzle games needs to simply just go and try this game for themselves, and allow themselves to be whisked away into its dreamy realm of broken logic and misguided solutions. I cannot recommend this game enough, both as a time-killer as well as for casual play - the game is surprisingly relaxing considering what it throws at you. An extremely consuming and rewarding game, Baba Is You is hands-down one of the best puzzlers of our era, and a no-brainer inclusion to anyone’s game library.

Final Rating: 5 / 5

Tried and True: Baba Is You +6
Tried and True: Baba Is You
Rue
Rue Rue
verified Admin 7mo

Best Games of the Decade!

Ever wondered what your Moot Admins think about gaming? Wonder no more! Behold, our Moot Admins Best Games of the Decade list!

We’ve each created a list of our 20 favorite games from the past decade. These lists are the games that we personally enjoyed the most, and thus are not intended to be even slightly objective. Which Admin do you think has the best taste in gaming?

The following games appeared on multiple of our lists. Did your favorites make the cut?

We will be posting a lot of content like this in the Indie Games lounge so be sure to PIN the lounge and FOLLOW me and Rue! We have plenty of great things to come, including weekly game reviews, upcoming free games, and more!

Best Games of the Decade! +1
Best Games of the Decade!
Ryan
Ryan Ryan
verified Admin 7mo

Dunkey Plays Tekken 7

The Iron Fist Tournament 4 has a new King!

Dunkey Plays Tekken 7
El Capitan
El Capitan El Capitan
LV.20 S 6mo

ARE YOU ACTUALLY SERIOUS?!?!?!??!

I WAS RIGHT THEEEERRRRE

ARE YOU ACTUALLY SERIOUS?!?!?!??! +1
ARE YOU ACTUALLY SERIOUS?!?!?!??!
Cactus Is Best
LV.26 Xbox 6mo

One down.....

One down..... +1
One down.....
Cactus Is Best
LV.26 Xbox 6mo

DOUBLE PROGRESS

DOUBLE PROGRESS +1
DOUBLE PROGRESS
Cactus Is Best
LV.26 Xbox 6mo

Just Die.....Seriously, Burn This Title.

Biggest waste of $0 .95 from the Nintendo Eshop award goes to......Just Glide. Now, hear me out, for your 4 year old this might be a blast, but even then there are waaaaay better games from this genre to play.

You're a paper plane, you fly by tapping A or on the screen to keep your plane in the air, you then avoid different obsticals to collect coins to buy different colored paper airplanes. That's it, that's this game, there you go, I just played it for you. Dont waste your money. That's about all there is to this game, that's it. Wow. I give this one 1 saber out of 10.

Below is a picture of the "shop" and yes that's really all there is.

1/10⚔

COUNTbroKu
COUNTbroKu COUNTbroKu
LV.19 Bamboozled 7mo

Favorite mobile game?

Favorite mobile game?
Cactus Is Best
LV.26 Xbox 7mo

Pummel party

Anyone heard of this game?

It is on all platforms except switch I believe.

It’s an adult version of Mario party and cost about $15. Online multiplayer and game customization with many maps. Up to 8 players at once with online match make for ransoms to join in as well.

It is a butt load of funzies matched with making frienemies.

Give it a go if you’re interested!!

https://steamspy.com/app/880940

Follow my stream channel and we can play together if you catch me on it!

Pummel party
McSmigglesworth
McSmigglesworth McSmigglesworth
LV.29 Wizard 7mo

Kentucky Route Zero: TV Edition • Launch Trailer

This game is gorgeous and unique. I love it, and I don’t even own it yet. (Soon, when I have internet.)
—————
“Available now on Nintendo Switch, PS4, and Xbox One. http://kentuckyroutezero.tv/

KENTUCKY ROUTE ZERO: TV EDITION is a magical realist adventure game about a secret highway running through the caves beneath Kentucky, and the mysterious folks who travel it. Wander the highways of Kentucky, meet dozens of compelling characters, learn the secret language of bats, and make some friends before morning.

All five episodes and interludes are available and packaged together for consoles in the "TV Edition."

Developed by CARDBOARD COMPUTER. Published by Annapurna Interactive.”

Video Link: https://youtu.be/vQsdHcMuz38

Kentucky Route Zero: TV Edition • Launch Trailer
ObliviousRex
ObliviousRex ObliviousRex
verified LV.35 Mod 7mo

A Psycho Kid, A Crazy Religion, and Happy Animals??

What is there to say about this? Agatha, dear little Agatha, you're one messed up kid and you live in one messed up community. A word of CAUTION, if you are very religious I say you stay away from this game, if not well I would say if it's on sale and you want a good laugh, you might want to check it out.

There may be a few spoilers in this one and would have loved to post some clips for you all, but without a capture card, my Switch can only share to FB and/or Twitter, but I cant save them. Sad day, anyways to give you a quick run down of what this is all about:

Agatha Knife, a small girl living in a small town and staying in the backroom of a Butcher shop. The Butcher Shop is struggling and Agatha wants her animals to be happy when she kills them. This seems a bit of a delima for Agatha, dont think too many people would be happy to be chopped up and eaten after being so loved. Step in Religion, this is where it became a spiral of humor for me.

The story is twisted, but its very funny if you're open minded. The controls were very confusing at first because there is no tutorial, but press that + button and there's your controls. Get past the beginning and get into the story and you'll have 4 to 5 hours of laughs, but some very tedious tasks and dull monologue that can be repetitive is also thrown in the mix.

Sure, if you want to get all the achievements in this one, get ready to play at least twice. There are achievements where you spend in game money and ones where you dont. You can catch that just by realizing you have at least two choices in some of the little puzzles.

In the end I enjoyed the game for laughs, it has its downfalls, it could use some better screen transitions, that part got very annoying. I'll be giving this one 5 out of 10 sabers.

5/10 ⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔

A Psycho Kid, A Crazy Religion, and Happy Animals?? +1
A Psycho Kid, A Crazy Religion, and Happy Animals??
COUNTbroKu
COUNTbroKu COUNTbroKu
LV.19 Bamboozled 7mo

GEOMETRICAL DOMINATED 😎😎😎😎😎

I FINNALLY BEAT IT LEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GEOMETRICAL DOMINATED 😎😎😎😎😎 +1
GEOMETRICAL DOMINATED 😎😎😎😎😎
Cactus Is Best
LV.26 Xbox 7mo

Soul night

Badass mode next

Soul night
Soul night
Pr!magent!c_code
Pr!magent!c_code Pr!magent!c_code
LV.17 Clearly Hacking 7mo

The best mobile escape room game

The first season is free, it is very long so you won't have to worry about playing it fast. The story is also really good throughout the first season.

Pr!magent!c_code
Pr!magent!c_code Pr!magent!c_code
LV.17 Clearly Hacking 7mo

Why tf is the dark part in geometrical dominator hard

Like come on
Geomtry dash btw

Why tf is the dark part in geometrical dominator hard
Cactus Is Best
LV.26 Xbox 7mo

Maybe not here but somewhere.......

I know many of you have no interest at all when it come to indie developers and their games. But I'm here to stay and I plan on writing and practicing many reviews on indie games here. I hope to grow my following and write awesome reviews for anyone wanting to read. I appreciate any all support anyone gives me. Thank you!

Maybe not here but somewhere.......
COUNTbroKu
COUNTbroKu COUNTbroKu
LV.19 Bamboozled 7mo

Sunlight By Georamix

This is the next level i am trying to complete. It is cute, fun, and annoying.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3BNLtMA-Io
#ep43

Sunlight By Georamix
Sunlight By Georamix
ErikPlays43
ErikPlays43 ErikPlays43
LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️ 7mo
Home