LexxxSynthetic LV.6 Haunted
Feb 17, 2020, 11:48 PM 300 read

Are They Trolling or Memeing?

Memes

I completed 2 whole generators by myself before they finally stopped butt dancing around me. I don't get why people jump into a match and troll like this? It's bad enough to get into a match where a killer only "knows" how to tunnel, slug, and or camp but I find it far more worse to be surrounded by survivors who play selfishly and so toxic like. Has anyone else been experiencing this?

Dead by Daylight: Memes - Are They Trolling or Memeing?  video cover image 1

Comment 9

• OMGaming 203 LV.2 Lurker Feb 19, 2020, 01:17 AM

There is nothing wrong with Tunneling and Slugging. Tunneling is not ideal but it does get Survivors out. And slugging is perfect if you have someone right around the corner to unhook the person you’re going to hook. Survivors gamethrowing however is pretty stupid because it’s deliberate and unnecessary

• LexxxSynthetic LV.6 Haunted Feb 19, 2020, 03:02 AM

I get the whole what people think is "wrong" / "right" in gameplay. However what I mean is it's just "bad" to wait 5 minutes for a match to be tunneled with 5 gens still needing to be done and then reading that the killer's excuse in doing so is just so they can "get survivors out"? lol that and if you're slugged and survivors like these in the video just mess around then you really wish the killer would just hook you. lmao

• Azael_Gaming LV.3 Survivor Main Mar 24, 2020, 12:13 PM

I disagree completely. I think that slugging is fine, considering it's just simply playing smart, but tunneling is being unnecessarily cruel to one survivor. It may be a valid tactic, but is it really worth ruining someone else's experience?

• OMGaming 203 LV.2 Lurker Mar 24, 2020, 12:15 PM

Yes! That’s the thing with these types of games. People care too much about the other side. If you need to do something that’s gonna guarantee you a win, then do it. Look out for you, yourself, and no one else.

• Azael_Gaming LV.3 Survivor Main Mar 24, 2020, 12:41 PM

I see where you're coming from brother, but in my personal opinion, I know what it's like to be tunneled, or face camped, or mori'ed off first hook. I love playing Killer, but I think that if I can't beat the survivors without tunnelling, then I didn't deserve to win in the first place.

• OMGaming 203 LV.2 Lurker Mar 24, 2020, 01:03 PM

But you did! You need to stop with that mindset because if you can’t decide to tunnel when needed, you’re going to lose more games. It’s unnecessary to not do it and even when i’m survivor i just accept it and give callouts to my team so they can get the gens.

• Azael_Gaming LV.3 Survivor Main Mar 24, 2020, 01:45 PM

Yes that is true, but not every survivor is okay with being tunneled out of the game at the start, and if they aren't with a swf it just ruined that entire game for them. I know from experience that if you're solo q and you get tunneled out of multiple games in a row, it can be seriously aggravating.

• Extra Spicy LV.4 Lurker Feb 18, 2020, 07:02 AM

Ya it’s stupid they should just play the game 🤦‍♂️

• Realgamer0 LV.2 Lurker Feb 23, 2020, 02:25 AM

nah they are there for moral support

Home