Herbal telazers Herbal telazers LV.23 Mod
Apr 18, 2019, 07:34 AM 493 read

womp womp

Memes
Dead by Daylight: Memes - womp womp image 1

Comment 10

• ME_Gaming LV.3 Champion Apr 19, 2019, 08:31 AM

I still wait for them to rework Legion completely. Until then Ill just play Killer xD

• MisterVolume LV.25 Bloodhound Main Apr 21, 2019, 12:09 AM

They just nerfed him to uselessness

• Herbal telazers LV.23 Mod Apr 21, 2019, 01:26 AM

He was always useless, they've just nerfed Legion so he is forced to play the way the devs envisioned he'd been played. Without the exploits and the OP addons, Legion has always been a low tier, low skill badly designed killer.

• MisterVolume LV.25 Bloodhound Main Apr 21, 2019, 01:50 AM

I know, but people complain that he’s OP, when all you gotta do is separate..

• Herbal telazers LV.23 Mod Apr 21, 2019, 04:04 AM

People complain about anything 😂

• ME_Gaming LV.3 Champion Apr 21, 2019, 04:12 AM

There was a way to abuse his power in a very broken way. But the reason why i posted my comment, was not cuz he was too strong; I play for fun, I dont need to survive as long as the round was interesting. My problem with Legion was, that he changed the gameplay to fundamental, very similar to Freddy and that is simply not enjoyable for me ( so it was for my friends and a lot of other players I presume ). I never took account to judge about Legions balancing, just wanted to clarify that.

• Herbal telazers LV.23 Mod Apr 21, 2019, 04:15 AM

ME_Gaming  It's cool dude, I agree tbh. Looking at Legions design, its extremely uninspired and his kit is over packed af.

>Can move super fast, catching up to survivors
    >Once hit survivors get a bleed out timer
    >After hitting a survivor, see the aura of all other survivors
    >Vaults pallets and Windows

It's just way too much and yet at the same time he's slow af base speed makes Legion literally useless. But his overpacked kit makes him really stale to play against. I think its a sign of the devs running out of ideas when they break game mechanics for these new killer designs.

• ME_Gaming LV.3 Champion Apr 21, 2019, 04:17 AM

Herbal telazers  The last sentence is literally so true xD

• The Drunk Monkey LV.4 Lurker Apr 23, 2019, 11:02 PM

Before he use to be...tolerable as he was a pain in the ass but not exactly deadly (basically like Doctor and arguably as good).
    The simplest way they could make legion better is this:
    1)Increase the timer from deep wounds to 1 minute. (double base amount) hitting them multiple times still reduces the timer.

2)Remove the aura reading when someone goes down (unless they're using deerstalker).

3)Upon its depletion the survivor instantly goes down regardless of whether they're mending or not.

4)mending takes 12 seconds but resets if not completed

5)terror radius effects whether the deep wounds timer depletes regardless of chase.

6)legion has a mini form of monitor and abuse except it only reduces his terror radius when not in chase (32m by default, 26 when out of chase)

This makes legions debuff more deadly as survivors can't just heal at last minute. But doesnt change his add ons much while removing exploits with him.

• Keegan Pryde LV.17 Carry Me Nov 15, 2019, 02:17 AM

yep lol

Home