Xxtiny_giantxX LV.5 Lurker
Feb 16, 2021, 04:48 PM 173 read

Looking for teammates/friends

Hey, so I normally don’t make any posts because of how shy I am, but as the title reads, I’m looking for teammates/friends to play dbd with. I wouldn’t say I’m really good at the game, but I am decent at it, so yeah. A little about me and the game: -I’m a survivor main -My top three survivors are Dwight, Claudette, and Nancy -There will be times where I will sacrifice myself so my teammates escape or at least get generators done -I don’t use my microphone (due to me being shy) so I apologize for that (I’ll probably get out of that stage if I’m comfortable) -My favorite killers are probably Ghostface, The Shape, the Demogorgon, The Nightmare, and The Plague -I play on PlayStation (4) -I always watch Ohmwrecker’s (Ohm) DBD videos :) That’s about it for now. If you’re interested then message me here. My psn is Xxtiny_giant10xX

Dead by Daylight: General - Looking for teammates/friends image 4

Comment 8

• Bean__ LV.2 Lurker Feb 18, 2021, 01:43 AM

If youre still looking to play add me at bean__ on dbd!

• Chinofied LV.2 Lurker Feb 18, 2021, 10:32 PM

I'm on pc and new to the game. I only started to play this because of ohm as well. my user name is paulscrazy not sure if you're able to add me but I'll be sure to add you next time I'm on.

• Atrinity02 LV.10 Nomad Feb 17, 2021, 08:42 AM

Ohm is amazing 🖤

• Xxtiny_giantxX LV.5 Lurker Feb 17, 2021, 08:54 AM

Right? He’s so funny 🖤

• Bubba 3 LV.6 Nomad Feb 19, 2021, 03:16 AM

Hiii I'm a big fan of Ohm as well and I play almost everyday hmu if you want to play with my friends and I

• Bubba 3 LV.6 Nomad Feb 19, 2021, 03:25 AM

I play on Switch and Pc so just shoot me a text on Discord or here if you want to play

Bubba-3- #9272

• Xxtiny_giantxX LV.5 Lurker Feb 19, 2021, 04:06 AM

I’ll add you on discord :)

• Bubba 3 LV.6 Nomad Feb 19, 2021, 04:55 AM

or text me your Discord name

Home