Laurelene LV.27 Team Player
Nov 3, 2020, 03:20 PM 53 read

Bloodpoints

At this point I wished we could have a way to respec spent bloodpoints. That way I could reinvest then in a different way.

Comment 6

• KuhjaKnight LV.18 Fearless Nov 4, 2020, 01:56 AM

They are so easy to acquire, though....

• Laurelene LV.27 Team Player Nov 4, 2020, 03:28 AM

23 survivors.
    21 killers.

Max prestige is 200 bloodweb levels each. Plus the extra levels to unlock all perks.
    Each new character adds 9 new bloodweb levels to that total.

Max leveling 1 character takes some time. Doing that to 44 characters is not something a casual player can do easily.

And that's something you don't know as a new player. So you end up spending bloodpoints across all characters.
    I would love to be able to reset my spent points to be able to level up focus on 1 survivor and 1 killer and build everything else using those...

• KuhjaKnight LV.18 Fearless Nov 5, 2020, 02:46 AM

Survivors are100% cosmetic once you unlock the teachable perks for them, which is done no later than Bloodweb Level 40.

Killers are a different story, though.

However, prestige is not a part of leveling. It's an aspect of commitment. Casual players will never be able to earn every achievement in any game. It's the definition of a casual player.

The argument you are making is made in so many games, and it always met with the same resistance. If you want to be a casual player, you need to understand you will never unlock everything. Hell, even hardcore gamers won't unlock everything.

• Laurelene LV.27 Team Player Nov 5, 2020, 03:07 AM

So, is it a bad thing if I think it would be nice having a way to reset leveling mistakes into a more efficient way to level up?
    What is to be resistant about here?

If I had known that survivors are basically skins, and all you need is to get them to lvl40 to unlock the perks for all the others I would had planned my bloodweb leveling differently.

Also in my view, if a hardcore gamer can't unlock everything doesn't that mean the system needs a rework?
    Why would a game have all this stuff you can get and then go "nope, you will never get everything because it would just take an insane amount of time and commitment"...

• WhyPhy LV.17 Killer Main Nov 6, 2020, 10:54 AM

true

• stepsis ♡ LV.7 Nomad Nov 10, 2020, 01:11 PM

Ooo

Home