Czarnicks verified LV.20 S
Aug 2, 2020, 06:19 AM 314 read

DBD High MMR Killer Tier List

Hey folks, It’s lookin’ like that time when there’s enough shakeup’s in the meta to warrant another tier list. Today, we’ll be ranking the killers by sheer viability at High Elo’s. I’ll throw a bone to those who are unaware of the obvious caveat that plague’s any tier list when it comes to DBD: All killers can be played with some amount of viability at any rank and it's up to the player to make up for the weaknesses a killer has by abusing their strengths.   With that out of the way, let’s get started. Killers are ordered best to worst from the top-down.   #S-Tier: Best of the best ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ #TheSpirit

Dead by Daylight: General - DBD High MMR Killer Tier List   image 2

Over the couple years that The Spirit has been released, players have managed to fine tune her strategies to an exact science. The result of this is my throwing in of the towel. Spirit is better than The Nurse, I admit it. The mindgames and chase pressure offered up by Rin Yamaoka is unmatched, even when you can teleport through walls.   If you want to master a killer who can give you all the tools you need to win almost every match you play in, practice up on The Spirit. She won’t let you down.   #TheNurse

Dead by Daylight: General - DBD High MMR Killer Tier List   image 4

She might not be the best killer in the game anymore, but she’s still incredible. As mentioned before, teleporting through walls is a solid gimmick, and you’d be hard pressed to make the kind of clutch plays a Nurse can make. Since her rework, though, a second or two has been put in as a barrier for players who want to spam her power in consecutive uses, resulting in a slightly lower power level than what she previously enjoyed.   All the same, great killer.   A-Tier ~~~~ #Billy

Dead by Daylight: General - DBD High MMR Killer Tier List   image 6

My boy The Hillbilly was almost gutted in the recent PTB update, with a reduced speed of 114% to 110% and an overheating mechanic that made cross-map travel and mind games a thing of the past, Billy was poised for the F-tier slot.   Luckily for all of us, the speed nerf was put back to 114% and the overheat mechanic was tuned down to a degree that makes it hardly noticeable at all. I’d say he’s hardly been changed , effectively. As such, he’s still the most balanced killer in the game.   Fun to play against, fun to play as. Respect to you Billy mains out there.   #Hag I don’t know why people sleep on Hag competitively, but I do know why she’s underplayed: this killer is difficult to play. Like, extremely difficult to play. I’d wager a trapper player could become proficient after about 20-30 games or so. But a Hag player? Give it 100 games before you’re half-decent, and even then you’re nowhere near optimal.   If you want to stand out from the crowd while also playing something viable at high MMR, Hag is your gal. Study up on trap placement and prepare to get rekt on a daily basis, the path of Hag player is a long and arduous one.   #B-Tier ~~~~~~ #TheHuntress

Dead by Daylight: General - DBD High MMR Killer Tier List   image 8

My main and personal favorite killer in the game. The Huntress offers players fun gameplay and a high skill ceiling at the cost of having a cap at how efficient the game can be played against solid survivors.   Her map pressure is next to none, she gets countered by walls that are taller than two inches, and has a high chance of losing when on close quarter maps (Treatment Theatre, The Game, etc). That’s a steep price to pay for the love of a long-distance threat, but if you’re the kind of person who might like chucking hatchets at her foes, try Anna out. She might just be the killer for you.   #TheDoctor A top tier example of a rework done right, The Doctor boasts a solid amount of control around loops that no other killer can claim and offers players the ability to eliminate the downtime of having to search for survivors with his power “Static Blast”, which has the effect of making all survivors in his terror radius scream.   He’s not top tier, but he’s a solid killer that can win most matches when played with practiced hands.   #TheOni ~~~~~~

Dead by Daylight: General - DBD High MMR Killer Tier List   image 10

The worst killer in the first minute of the match, and the best killer whenever his power is up. This is what I call top tier balancing from BHVR, and I’m glad they have the talent in their think tanks to drum up mechanics like what the Oni brings to the table.   If you’ve been playing the game for at least 4-5 months and want a change of scenery on the killer side of things, I’d recommend The Oni. If you’re new to the game, steer clear of this guy. He requires a lot of game knowledge to play, despite being a mid-tiered killer.   #C-Tier ~~~~~ #TheDemogorgon The perfect killer to learn if you aren’t confident in your map pressure abilities. The Demo can place sinkholes that allow you to teleport across the map at a moments notice and pressure generators you otherwise wouldn’t be able to.   Some other notable mechanics include his m2, which gives him a ranged attack that’s well suited for chewing through pallets and punishing greedy survivors and his use of portals which reveal survivors who come into contact with them, which lends itself to a ward like use to protect gens and totems.   #Freddy I don’t know when people came to the conclusion that a killer with a high CD teleport and a clown-like slow ability was god tier, but those people are wrong. He’s decent on a good day.     #Executioner Incredible power at loops, and not much else.   #Deathslinger “Buff!” Cried the killer mains, “Nerf!” yelled the survivors. It was a release of duality, and he’s landed right in the middle amongst the aftermath. If you want to know how good The Deathslinger is, just imagine The Huntress but with a minimum time to down of about 25 seconds and a sad inability to hit survivors through pallets.   #Wraith This is a tricky one. Some folks like to ring the bell of “wraith top tier”, but I just can’t see it yet. He’s addon reliant, he can’t stick to chases past one hit, and if the enemy team is coordinated enough he simply loses the game. I can’t recommend him to new players, but if you do find an affinity for the ol’ bing bong boy, make sure you like the taste of pallets before deciding to main him.   #Cannibal I was almost tempted to put the cannibal just below Freddy. Since his rework, he’s had a lot more danger to pose against greedy survivors who like to save pallets and can actually exhibit some good crowd control in tight spaces (and let’s be real, those spaces are gunna be the basement).   That said, he still doesn’t offer any map or loop control, so he’s certainly middle of the pack at his very best.   #D-Tier ~~~~~ #ThePlague #Legion #ThePig #GhostFace   What can be said about these killers except that they’re all extremely fun and extremely bad? I wouldn’t recommended any of them unless you’re seeking a challenge.   #F-Tier ~~~~~ #TheTrapper #TheClown   What can be said about these killers except that they’re both extremely bad? I wouldn’t recommend either of them unless you’re seeking a challenge. And if you’re just trying to have fun, I wouldn’t recommend them, either. Instead, give 3-tick barbarian fishing a try to 99, that oughta be a bit more satisfying.   That’s it for the Killer Tier List on patch 4.1. I wish you all happy trials on your way to rank 1. And remember the caveat for all DBD tier lists: Everything has some amount of viability, so if you want something to work, put in the practice and find a way to do it, because it's always possible.   GLHF, -E

Comment 13

• TTV:swift_legacyy LV.10 Killer Main Aug 2, 2020, 08:03 AM

I agree with some, my first day as hag and almost 4K every match in red ranks, really fun, imo ghost face is up there but he’s add on reliant as of wraith and trapper

• Cryptic_Calavera LV.18 Sage Aug 2, 2020, 10:12 AM

Your missing 1 killer, Myers <3

• Czarnicks verified LV.20 S Aug 2, 2020, 10:13 AM

I couldnt find em so I left him out.

Too sneaky.

• Cryptic_Calavera LV.18 Sage Aug 2, 2020, 10:15 AM

Found him lol

• Czarnicks verified LV.20 S Aug 2, 2020, 10:15 AM

LOL

• Cryptic_Calavera LV.18 Sage Aug 2, 2020, 10:16 AM

lol good post as always ^-^

• Fateaway360 LV.26 Monster Aug 3, 2020, 12:28 PM

nice

• HotHandLuke LV.22 Myers Aug 4, 2020, 12:35 PM

Where's my best friend Myers? He must be on the F tier for sure.

• playboii.jayden999 LV.12 Myers Aug 6, 2020, 12:35 AM

Legion is okay idk why i do good with him but when im
    bored its just a meme and discordance is such a good perk imo

• RAD2365 LV.10 PlayStation Aug 6, 2020, 02:20 AM

I agree, the new mmr is a great change for the higher dbd player, Red Ranks won't que with Brown Ranks, and vice versa.

• Czarnicks verified LV.20 S Aug 6, 2020, 02:20 AM

In theory. Somehow it seems the opposite is true for now, though.

• G3mini LV.7 Rare Candy Aug 8, 2020, 10:35 AM

Honestly, with the new billy nerf I don’t think he belongs in A tier. They really did an unnecessary, big ass nerf to my poor guy :’(

• sebi LV.9 Nomad Sep 8, 2020, 10:46 PM

yes

Home