Magz [Iridescent] LV.23 Rare Candy
Jul 28, 2020, 09:45 AM 59 read

I guess where also not going to talk about how

Michael Myers is one of the only killers with no terror radius that is confident enough not to proxy or face camp unlike ghost face (ability to one tap btw) wraith and pig mans has already got the ability to one tap without no Ed but when you can one tap and no Ed and still camp that’s sad (this is a robbery , put your hands up now take one hand and put the coins in the bag) you have none ?? Understandable, have a great day.

Comment 7

• Cryptic_Calavera LV.18 Sage Jul 28, 2020, 05:40 PM

Um wraith and pig both don't have addons that can one tap.... Unless you consider Make your choice for pig but that would counter your argument for pigs camping...

• DragonFireFX LV.22 Dragon Jul 28, 2020, 03:13 PM

you know Myers can one tap aswell have an addon to keep it the entire match, so dude you really ain't making a valid point

• Magz [Iridescent] LV.23 Rare Candy Jul 28, 2020, 03:17 PM

No your not reading

• Magz [Iridescent] LV.23 Rare Candy Jul 28, 2020, 03:19 PM

I said one of the only killers confident enough not to face or proxy camp that’s my point and it is a well made and established point that face /proxy campers aren’t confident in their skills and if they’re their terrible and are over hyping themselves

• DragonFireFX LV.22 Dragon Jul 28, 2020, 03:24 PM

your spelling is wierd in this post but one point does go off in my mind is pigs perk staying around 32 meters to a hook that gives exposed

• Magz [Iridescent] LV.23 Rare Candy Jul 28, 2020, 03:26 PM

You’re so far off track wow

• DragonFireFX LV.22 Dragon Jul 28, 2020, 03:27 PM

I'm not defending facers just reasoning why pigs lurk around more often

Home