HexTheBarron LV.5 Bamboozled
Jul 27, 2020, 02:40 PM 32 read

Bullying Entitled Survivors lol. Let me know what you think peace ✌️

Watch "Hex By Daylight: Killer Times! (Trapper Montage)" on YouTube https://youtu.be/EB9CdT5CC6A

Comment 7

• Cryptic_Calavera LV.17 Sage Jul 27, 2020, 04:20 PM

Its a good video, but I'm not seeing the entitled survivor part? It looks your just being toxic to baby survivors

• HexTheBarron LV.5 Bamboozled Jul 27, 2020, 05:32 PM

No, some were toxic and, a few were babies. I tried to include some of they're streams the ttv ones at least but I couldn't find a proper way to download them. and also the theme of the video is the songs from game called bully so I just wanted a bully themed video. I'm sorry if I seem toxic In the vid, I just hate it when people feel the need to say I'm a bad killer, and most of the tbagging was for this. Thanks for the feedback! 😁

• HexTheBarron LV.5 Bamboozled Jul 27, 2020, 05:35 PM

tbagging for ttvs* that autocorrect

• Cryptic_Calavera LV.17 Sage Jul 27, 2020, 05:51 PM

i'm be honest I have to go put an icepack on my forehead for all those "plays" the survs did. :facepalm:

• HexTheBarron LV.5 Bamboozled Jul 27, 2020, 05:52 PM

right. 🤣 just every single thing they did I was just so confused on what was going on in their mind 🤣

• Cryptic_Calavera LV.17 Sage Jul 27, 2020, 05:49 PM

Ah I see, I never played bully so I didn't get the reference XD
    And I get the the community can get really toxic after bad matches but you were doing a good job as killer man :)

• HexTheBarron LV.5 Bamboozled Jul 27, 2020, 05:51 PM

thank you very much for understanding, and thank you for the nice compliment 😁

Home