Czarnicks Czarnicks LV.13 Chief
May 27, 2020, 04:46 AM 58 read

Silent Hill is Coming to Dead by Daylight

This week saw the celebration of Dead by Daylight’s fourth anniversary, and with it came a livestream hosted by the developers themselves. During said livestream, a few huge updates were announced.

Dead by Daylight: General - Silent Hill is Coming to Dead by Daylight image 2

Dead by Daylight will be receiving the Silent Hill treatment in its upcoming chapter, along with some other huge updates to boot.

Dead by Daylight: General - Silent Hill is Coming to Dead by Daylight image 4

The newest killer to be released will be the ever-imposing Pyramid Head, while Cheryl Mason joins him as the newest survivor in the update, with three new perks for each character as always.   Along with the two new characters, Midwich Elementary is being added to the DBD’s repertoire of maps, a seemingly close-quarters map that looks to add a little jump-scare spice the survivor’s gameplay.

Dead by Daylight: General - Silent Hill is Coming to Dead by Daylight image 6

Early in the stream, BHVR also announced that their servers, which have been accustomed to great criticism since their release into the the game, will be getting a nice tick-rate upgrade to provide the clients with more accurate info for what’s being processed server side, a welcome change.   Along with this upgrade to the servers comes a complete overhaul to the graphics in-game. That’s correct, DBD will be getting a complete makeover that, from the short peaks they gave in during the stream, aim to darken the map, add flesh and weight to the moving entities (grass, trees, etc.) and provide overall a more horror feel to the game on an immersive level. It looks great, really. Check out the stream if you haven’t already:

And that’ll be all for DBD this week.   Be sure to check back with me next week to get my full chapter review where I’ll be rating and discussing each and every aspect to the Silent Hill chapter.   Until then, GLHF.   -E

Comment 8

• Mister_Mirage^^ LV.27 Assassin May 27, 2020, 05:53 AM

I can't wait!

• milksicko LV.7 Pokémon Master May 29, 2020, 09:50 AM

honestly super excited for this

• Czarnicks LV.13 Chief May 29, 2020, 09:52 AM

Pyramid Heads gunna be sick to play as

• milksicko LV.7 Pokémon Master May 29, 2020, 09:54 AM

i’ve read a few things about it so far and i think he will be quite OP but honestly it might make it more fun to play

• Czarnicks LV.13 Chief May 29, 2020, 09:55 AM

Like the huntress with more options.

Also his "hatchets" go through walls, so theres that lmao

• milksicko LV.7 Pokémon Master May 29, 2020, 09:56 AM

yes exactly!! i suppose you just gotta be even sneakier

• SpraypaintFinger LV.31 Mod May 30, 2020, 02:37 AM

👏🏻I’m so thankful that BHVR has still been killin it working at home and continuing to release new content.

• Herky Berky LV.5 Titan May 28, 2020, 05:07 AM

Awesome 💀

Home