Camdysseus Camdysseus LV.6 Breacher
Apr 3, 2020, 10:56 PM 74 read

I guess tunnelling is okay?

This kid is something else " im tired of salty survivors" yet he says " I don't have to stop tunneling" LMFAO OKAY BUDDY ENOUGH SAID. Trash players son

Dead by Daylight: General - I guess tunnelling is okay?  image 2

Comment 9

• MrSeriousMan LV.4 Survivor Main Apr 3, 2020, 11:49 PM

at high purple and red ranks sometimes you gotta tunnel if you're going up against a team of 4 survivor friends, it's a shitty way of playing but you have to otherwise you won't get any kills

• Camdysseus LV.6 Breacher Apr 4, 2020, 07:57 AM

I was wit 3 randoms LOL that's the worst part

• FriedTwinkieDrip LV.1 Mootie Apr 4, 2020, 11:02 PM

Toxic survivor main 😂

• CannedVanilla LV.2 Survivor Main Apr 12, 2020, 09:48 AM

I'm tired of people calling me a tunneling trash killer when I don't even tunnel I just go after the first survivor I see it's not my fault that it happened to be the idiot I just hooked and purposely walked away from after hooking. Sometimes man it really is just salty survs who fucking suck ass. Now I normally don't play killer for this reason and this reason only messages annoy the fuck out of me. I ain't got time for salty asses I just wanna play the game 😭

• Mr_steal_your_drone LV.5 Killer Main Apr 5, 2020, 07:49 PM

I’ll only tunnel if I haven’t hooked yet and someone’s injured bc I wanna get bp but I still won’t camp them especially when I’m a low teir and when I play at 00:00 I get placed against red and purples

• Visvix LV.11 Assassin Apr 5, 2020, 09:35 PM

In red ranks or purple (high ranks in general) you sometimes have to tunnel, its basically your last resort, because playing as killer against high ranks is HARD, you either get bullied or fight them back. Tunneling and camping makes you an as$hole, sure, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t do it, even the devs didnt ban tunneling. Even camping in endgame is alright for me (but not facecamp😤). We have to understand killer point of view aswell sometimes, as survivors.

• DragonFireFX LV.15 Bomb Defuser Apr 6, 2020, 05:55 PM

I just use my eyes and ears if I see you I kill you, thatd my rule

• Snekysnek LV.7 Nomad Apr 9, 2020, 12:04 AM

damn you're toxic

• Camdysseus LV.6 Breacher Apr 9, 2020, 04:11 AM

LOL

Home