MrHoggyPants MrHoggyPants LV.3 Monster
Mar 30, 2020, 01:16 AM 37 read

PC Killers are possibly more skilled than Xbox players.

So I have recently been playing on Xbox with my friends because I’m always playing DbD on my PC and they don’t have a PC. So, since I have been playing with them I have noticed something very troublesome for Xbox players, to be specifically Xbox Killers. These killers camp hooks and tunnel hard, granted this is easily countered if you’re a great looper and know the maps well, but for my friends who are still relatively new even though they are purple ranks now, it is really hard to get new players into this game due to this fact, but it is really good for players who know how to loop or trying to learn how to loop. I have played PC DbD since legacy cosmetics were available and had my fair share of campers on PC, so don’t get me wrong but I just think that this shows off the level of skill PC players have. Being able to multi task so well. (This post is referring to purple and red rank killers) If you have similar thoughts or would like to address your opinion, please feel free.

Comment 4

• ProdegyGamer LV.22 Assassin Mar 30, 2020, 08:04 AM

Any game that has joystick vs mouse, mouse is 99% of the time superior. You can simply turn faster, that goes for both killer and survivors so it isn’t any surprise that you think PC is better, because it is.

• optxctz LV.4 I'm a Bot Mar 30, 2020, 12:12 PM

Not to mention more things to bind controls with for easier access for some controls

• x Anime Hero x LV.3 Avatar Apr 2, 2020, 04:26 AM

not all pc are better then Xbox I face a pc player on black ops 4 told him turn off the mods I beat his ass only a few pcs are better Xbox when they have mods 😂

• Snekysnek LV.7 Nomad Mar 30, 2020, 12:21 PM

of course pc players are gonna be better killers than console.

Home