MrFrostyBallsxx MrFrostyBallsxx LV.6 Frankenstein
Jan 20, 2020, 12:26 PM 75 read

Kill me.

So, this is a bit of a rant. Just hear me out. I love this game, I love the terror aspect and the heart pumping it can give you when you go head to head with decent killers. But people really don’t know how to play this game. I don’t need all 3 other teammates running up to save me when we have 5 gens still remaining. I don’t need you to flashlight save me when I’m on first hook. I’m all for people getting their points, but there is nothing more annoying than a player who is just running around the map not touching a single gen but still seems to run out of the exit gate while you’re dangling there watching them walk out. Half of the rage I get in this game isn’t even from killers just being an ass. It’s teammates being an ass. Phew, thanks for letting me get that off my chest. Have a good day. Stay frosty.

Comment 3

• Ghost man LV.21 S Jan 21, 2020, 10:15 PM

you get teammates that save you? mine leave me for there gen

• MrFrostyBallsxx LV.6 Frankenstein Jan 22, 2020, 12:35 AM

That’s my point, like finish the gen before you come snatch me off. Especially if I’m first hook.

• Ghost man LV.21 S Jan 22, 2020, 02:19 AM

I get that I'm saying everyone is on a gen and doesn't help me then I die on 1st hook

Home