Bruh_Momento_Mori LV.4 Lurker
Nov 28, 2019, 12:40 PM 78 read

DLC Glitch?

So recently, a couple hours ago actually, I bought the Stranger Things DLC. I play a few other games and then come back, I don't bother checking to see if I got it and just play a game with Claudette. After the game I go to the store to check the shrine, and see that the Demogorgon and Steve are being advertised still for 500 auric cells each. I go and check to see if I have them just to make sure and I don't, I can't select them since it just puts me back to the store screen. I check my DLC that I have purchased, I'm on PS4, and I own it. I go to check if I was charged for it and I was. Right now I'm reinstalling the game to see if I can use them after that, but I was wondering if anyone else has experiences this and if it's fixable via reinstallation of Dead by Daylight. Is it a Sony problem? Behaviour problem?

Comment 4

• ImHuntingFish LV.18 So Scary Nov 29, 2019, 06:52 AM

It would be something u would have to ask dbd now u would need a “receipt” of the item if u can’t get it sucks but u should be able my best bet for u is twitter or something (idk where is best) I’m not on social media person so the best bet is twitter but hopefully u get it bc that’s what about 15$ must suck but hope this helps if you need anything or any info on how to help or get help message me and I’ll try to help (I’m on ps4 as well and ik sometimes just messaging Sony does not work but try it anyways)

• ImHuntingFish LV.18 So Scary Nov 29, 2019, 06:52 AM

Also try redownloading the ad-on for the dlc

• Bruh_Momento_Mori LV.4 Lurker Nov 29, 2019, 10:58 AM

I just reinstalled the whole game and it worked

• ImHuntingFish LV.18 So Scary Nov 30, 2019, 08:07 AM

Ok good happy to hear that

Home