Spongeman Ice Cone Spongeman Ice Cone LV.8 RIP
Oct 24, 2019, 07:26 AM 94 read

Spoooy

I think they should put phones around the area when your using ghost face so if one of them rings you have to answer it or else he can spot you

Comment 5

• SourGrapezZz LV.22 Big Chungus Oct 26, 2019, 12:57 PM

not a good idea at all... for one I'm would assume ghostface would be able to hear said phone and it would be game breaking....

what they should do is add a walkie-talkie as an item you can find / get from blood web . have add ons that give longer battery time and better signal ( able to hear/talk for x amount of meters )

For killers add a perk that allows you to intercept any radio transmissions.

• myacx LV.20 Carry Me Oct 24, 2019, 08:51 PM

Honestly really like that idea sounds pretty cool

• Spongeman Ice Cone LV.8 RIP Oct 27, 2019, 09:01 PM

well if you look at it all the killers in horror movies have the abilities that they had in the movies except for ghost face

• Spongeman Ice Cone LV.8 RIP Oct 27, 2019, 09:08 PM

beside you never saw ghost face crouching on the ground in the movies acting like a perv

• Spongeman Ice Cone LV.8 RIP Oct 27, 2019, 09:05 PM

besides it would be he could call any a random phone not one of his choice and he wouldn't be able to hear a ring it would be a buzz that only the survivors can hear if there nearby and if they don't pick up then he can see where that phone was and go for it

Home