Captain_Shotgun_ Captain_Shotgun_ LV.16 Default Savior
Jun 28, 2019, 07:31 AM 316 read

Plague Nerf?

Are they gonna nerf the plague anytime soon? I think it's kinda broken that if you don't cleanse you're stuck being broken until you do and if you do cleanse she has the ability to down you from a mile away and from around corners....

Comment 16

• Herbal telazers LV.23 Mod Jun 28, 2019, 07:33 AM

I hope at some point they revisit the physics of her eh... "puke" because it's def got a broken hitbox 🤦‍♀️it should work more like a whip, instead of just wide spread cover with 0 need for aim or skill

• Captain_Shotgun_ LV.16 Default Savior Jun 28, 2019, 07:38 AM

Exactly I think that really helps with her being a broken killer they need 0 skill to hit you from a mile away.

• reweigh LV.6 Freedom! Jun 30, 2019, 10:53 AM

Once again , I'm going to bring up the point that the trajectory of her projectile vomit does require quite a bit of skill. Its pretty safe to say that shes balanced, Yet I feel like the Dark Devotion perk on the other hand needs a rework since it sees little use.

A mile away seems a bit rediculous as well as exagerration goes quite a way. I'd like you to be more exact instead of being vague. Its confusing and honestly a bit irritating all the same because I find it hard to understand. Yes , she is indeed annoying to go against. Yet shes also a bit easy to counter when she lacks a line of sight. You've probably been playing against her mostly on Coldwind. Which, I can indeed agree that playing against her in the cornfields makes me legitimately want to D I E.

• Herbal telazers LV.23 Mod Jun 30, 2019, 10:57 AM

Her liquid projectile and this games broken hotboxes in general make her an absolute nuisance to go against. What you get using her power, especially when it's powered up in my eyes is too powerful for how easy it is to aim,and takes much less skill then nurse, huntress and billy.

i say this as a rank 1survivor with 1500+ hours.

but again these are opinions obviously, just as you have yours, I have mine, based on my own experiences. and I'm not just talking about running in cornfields and out in the open, i mean even when I'm around corners or taking corners it still manages to hit and feels extremely broken and unavoidable. Hopefully dedicated servers helps, but id rather a rework of her power and coverage. Make aiming more difficult.

• SpookyGamer236 LV.8 Nomad Jun 28, 2019, 07:39 AM

She doesn’t NEED a nerf, I think she’s balanced, Ghost Face needs a nerf

• Captain_Shotgun_ LV.16 Default Savior Jun 28, 2019, 08:39 AM

They already made balances and tweaks and The Plague has been out for a while and people still can't reasonably counter her while ghost face has not been out for that long

• SpookyGamer236 LV.8 Nomad Jun 28, 2019, 09:13 AM

I agree

• SpraypaintFinger LV.31 Mod Jun 28, 2019, 08:38 AM

https://youtu.be/CnZvuiTXK8c
    I’m just going to say: being one shot doesn’t mean you can’t do things. Everybody just needs to be more strategic about where and when they cleanse. You can use cleansing to your advantage a lot of the time. I think Adiris is perfect tbh.

• SpraypaintFinger LV.31 Mod Jun 28, 2019, 08:40 AM

(Skip to like 2:30 if you hate banter)

• Minecraft Reporter LV.1 Mootie Jun 28, 2019, 06:59 PM

Plagues are so toxic I’m just a poor nea or Dwight and the Mori me

• VixenEmpress15 LV.21 Insomniac Jun 29, 2019, 01:18 AM

I’ve played her and went against her very rarely. I will admit a few tweaks could be made but if mess with too much then she would probably become garbage.

• Captain_Shotgun_ LV.16 Default Savior Jun 29, 2019, 01:43 AM

I was thinking maybe a timer that you would become not sick without cleansing, it obviously would reset if you touched anything infected or someone threw up on you and it would have to be like 45 seconds

• reweigh LV.6 Freedom! Jun 30, 2019, 10:47 AM

I'm pretty sure that one , The cleansing system is the entire point of her ability. Two , shes supposed to be annoying. Three. I highly doubt that a lot of players are either going to be A. Lucky enough to get a hit from so far away, B. Have good enough aim should they have the means to even see you from a distance behind walls. OR C. Be a rank 1 P3 god plague. They also nerfed her a bit , and frankly , its pretty nice to finally have a counter to Nea looping.

• Captain_Shotgun_ LV.16 Default Savior Jun 30, 2019, 01:38 PM

You say they have to have good enough aim but nobody needs aim to play the Plague, any part of her blight that hits you takes you down a hit level so all they need to hit you is just a little bit and with Dead By Hitxboxs' mechanics and awful latency issues it's hard not to get hit by it. And I feel like her as a killer is a lose lose situation, you make yourself not a one hit but then also show her your location essentially and the location to something that allows her to hit you from a distance.

• reweigh LV.6 Freedom! Jun 30, 2019, 10:34 PM

You make a good point there, yet her add ons do somewhat help in a said situation. Yet I feel like maybe. To counter this, they could make her toggle and trademark "inhale" a wee bit louder and completely change her charge speed add ons to something else. The Aim Part still is there though. Think of the plague like , an Artillery piece. Her stream of vomit has an Arc to it. An arc that I feel like is supposed to be the main trajectory if its not a close proximity stream of projectile vomiting.

• Captain_Shotgun_ LV.16 Default Savior Jun 30, 2019, 11:26 PM

I don't see how making her inhale louder would help, when she does it she's more than like right on top of you already

Home