SpraypaintFinger SpraypaintFinger LV.31 Mod
May 29, 2019, 11:42 AM 267 read

Shrine of Secrets! (5/28)

For the next 7 days for 2000 iridescent shards each: Open Handed (Ace Visconti) No Mither (David King) Franklin’s Demise (The Cannibal) HEX: The Third Seal (The Hag)

Dead by Daylight: General - Shrine of Secrets! (5/28) image 2

Any teachable perk you already own can be purchased again for 2000 I.S. In exchange for 150,000 blood points.

Comment 6

• Delete legion LV.1 Mootie May 29, 2019, 09:31 PM

Why would they put nomither in there

• SpraypaintFinger LV.31 Mod May 29, 2019, 10:27 PM

Because it’s an OP perk. It’s unbreakable infinitely.

• ♚Daiquiri♚ LV.21 S Jun 4, 2019, 07:30 AM

Yeah but you literally are always injured?? It’s the worst perk in the game and the only reasons you use it are for challenges or bodying lvl 20s

• SpraypaintFinger LV.31 Mod Jun 4, 2019, 11:11 AM

Lol obviously you don’t understand the premise of a team build. No Mither is for experienced players and team builds. You run No Mither, Resilience, saboteur, and spine chill. Then your buddy runs Balanced landing, leader, streetwise, and unbreakable. And both of you bring sabotaging tool boxes. You have a third teammate running stake out, Déjà vu, prove thy self and unbreakable bringing a brand new part or something else spicy for the gens. Then the 4th person runs borrowed time, we’ll make it, we’re gonna live forever, and after care. You have two people sabotaging hooks to 99%, one teammate focused on staying hidden and doing gens, and one teammate rescuing and healing everyone. No Mither is SUPER unpleasant for a killer if all 4 people run it and know how to use it to constantly break all the hooks and actively heal each other and finish generators.

• SpraypaintFinger LV.31 Mod Jun 4, 2019, 11:12 AM

Try it in KYF with a group sometime 👌🏻
    It’s a good time.

• ♚Daiquiri♚ LV.21 S Jun 4, 2019, 11:14 AM

I normally play alone but next time the boys get on I’ll try it

Home