ToastedToenailss LV.4 I'm a Bot
May 20, 2019, 09:21 AM 184 read

How to improve?

I always seem to get stuck around rank 9-13, any tips to help me pass rank 9? I usually play Claudette, Dwight, Or Nea.

Comment 4

• Z_Hobo LV.2 Lurker May 20, 2019, 10:04 AM

Try not to be too much of a hero, it does help but if you're dying and taking hits nonstop because of your teammates you're not going to rank up

• Anime_Junky_87 LV.1 Mootie May 20, 2019, 08:08 PM

Then you're not gonna again enough in Altruism. You have to gain enough in each category to gain 1 pip and a whole lot more to gain 2 pips since they revamped the ranking system. You also can't be 100% afraid of the killer. You have to be able to run and even lose them at times. And don't go into the matches thinking you're gonna survive. You can easily get a pip by doing gens, going for SAFE saves, totems, etc. But the ranking system is no longer easy. I was a rank 1 survivor now I'm only getting back down to rank 5-4.

• Z_Hobo LV.2 Lurker May 21, 2019, 01:47 AM

I'm not saying just let your team die nonstop lol, I'm rank 1 every season I'm just saying dont constantly leave gens to help teammates that die nonstop

• MrSenpai LV.7 You're a Bot May 28, 2019, 04:27 AM

Do everything. DO PRIORITIZE HOOK SAVES. Also prioritize getting chests. Then next comes gens, totems and break hooks. Simply put save 2 to 3 ppl from a hook do at least 1 gen solo and one working together. Heal injured people. Get chased by killer. Easy pip. DONT EXPECT TO SURVIVE MOST GAMES. EVEN IF YOU DIE YOU CAN STILL PIP.

Home