[Tip] The camp buildings priority
The camp is one of the main contents of BDM. The camp buildings create useful items for your character, allow you to enter Ancient Ruins and Boss Rush. The higher level of camp you owned, the more things that you can do, so you must keep managing your camp. To raise your camp, hire workers to gather the resources and build some buildings. It requires times (or a lot of stamina). Then what is the best building to raise your camp and boost your character and build tree? Here’s the list I choose. 1. The camp build tree - Get the camp → Refinery Lv. 1 ~ 2 → Lodging Lv. 1 → Food Storage Lv. 2 → Town Hall Lv. 2 → Refinery Lv. 3 ~ 4 → Add Lodging → Alchemy Lab Lv. 1 ~ 2 → Food Storage Lv. 3 ~ 4 → Blacksmith Lv. 1 ~ 2 → Stable Lv. 2 → Town Hall Lv. 3 → Refinery Lv. 5 ~ 6 → Add Lodging → Lodging Lv. 2 → Add Garden → Food Storage Lv. 5 ~ 6 → Trade Workshop → Free 2. Buildings priority
1) Refinery - Refinery creates Black Stones and stocks it. A higher level of Refinery has more stock limit, a higher percentage of creates higher grade Black Stones. Black Stones boosts the enhancement success rate of your weapons and armors. Better equipment boosts your CP more, so the Refinery is the most important building in your camp. You don’t need to place any workers to Refinery to create Black Stones. A higher level of Refinery creates Black Stones faster, and it costs a few resources to upgrade so I strongly recommend you to build & upgrade Refinery first.
2) Lodging - The Lodging increases the capacity of your workers. Of course, more workers you have, your camp works efficiently. Most of the buildings can only be built one in your camp, but the Lodgings are able to build more than one depends on your Town Hall level. Check it after you upgrade your Town Hall.
3) Trade Workshop - You can build a Trade Workshop Since you reach Town Hall Level. 3, defeat Black Mane. You can create trading stuff here to earn Silver. You can trade a maximum 5 trading stuff per day. It requires a few resources to create trading stuff so make them everyday to earn Silver. ※ I did not defeat Black Mane yet so I'm using Korean BDM community screenshot!
4) Alchemy Lab - Alchemy Lab creates Potions, Cron Stones, Crystal Chest, etc. Most of the time, you’ll spend your resources here to create Potions. But if the Alchemy Lab has a low level, it can creates small HP Potions only. So boost your Town Hall level and build more important buildings first and then level up your Alchemy Lab.
5) Gardens and Food Storage - There would be no problem with foods until you reach Town Hall Lv. 3. But more workers you have, they’ll consume a lot of food. To send them for World Gathering, build Gardens and upgrade your Food Storage for enough foods.
6) Blacksmith - The blacksmith can create weapons and armors. But it requires a high level to create weapons and armors, but once you reach the level of that requirement, you would already have the same grade or even better equipment via Ancient Gold Coins or Boss Rush, Ancient Ruin. You can create weapons and armors for your sub-characters, but anyway the Blacksmith has the lowest priority to upgrade.