General

Guilds (PS4)

Anyone got a good guild going on PS4 I'm somewhat new and trying to learn how guilds operate in BDO.

LV.7 Dub Collector 8d
Guilds (PS4)

Looking for a group or someone to play the game with (PS4)

Just in need of someone to help me and to play the game with

LV.4 Lurker 13d
Looking for a group or someone to play the game with (PS4)

New to black Desert (PS4)

LV.17 Dream Chaser 17d
New to black Desert (PS4)

Wine wars

Does anyone know where the exact spot of the wine wars knowledge is, I have tried roaming around the person that it says it is around but I just can not find it. It is under the academics tab I’m pretty sure.

LV.3 Insomniac 18d
Wine wars

[1/7] Patch Notes

Added extra level of Ancient Ruins, Town Hall.
Added Guild War, etc.

Visit here to view the detail Patch Notes.

https://www.world.blackdesertm.com/Ocean/News/Detail?boardNo=137

verified LV.24 Trick or Treat! 20d
[1/7] Patch Notes

To get more Silver! Use the Market to sell items

We always have lack of Silver while playing this game. To learn Skillbooks, enhance equipment, buying potions, seeds, etc. Everything requires Silver.

We can earn Silver via Boss Rush, Ancient Ruins, Trade Goods, Sell Junk Items but it’s still not enough. Then how can we earn more?

One of the answers is Market trade. If you purchased some Pearls, you can register something like Pets. If you did not pay any cash for this game, but you can also register Boss Rush or Ancient Ruins rewards.

Then what are the popular items in the Market?

※ The game is restricted to play due to scheduled maintenance so I post Korean Server screenshot instead.

1. Pets
Pets can only be purchased by Pearls. This means if you did not pay any cash for this game, you cannot have more pets. The people who did not pay cash can get more pets via the Market only.

Due to this reason, Pets on the Market are immediately disappearing after registered. If you have enough Pearls but not Silver, Pets could be the best choice to sell.

2. Camp Resources
No matter how many workers you’ve sent to World Gather, the Camp Resource is always insufficient. Not only me or you but also other players are the same. So many demands, but so less supplies.

Probably you also have experiences that you’ve checked the market to buy some logs or light logs or something, but there was no stock.

If you register the Camp Resources on the Market, surely so many players will purchase it but this also means that you must give up your camp leveling. So think carefully before you decide to sell those resources.

3. Black Stones
This is the last choice. The reason why we need a lot of Silver is empowering our character.

Of course, Black Stones has huge demands, it will surely be sold out instantly. But selling Black Stones is not really recommended.

Just try this when having more Silver has more priority than empowering your character only.

4. Trinkets - For Black Pearls
Don’t mind this screenshot. This is an old Korean Server version so it shows Silver but in the case of us, we can sell trinkets for Black Pearls.

This is for the players who did not pay any cash on this game. Trinkets require other trinkets with the same name. This means everyone needs many trinkets to enhance their trinkets. If you obtained other trinkets that you don’t need, do not feed them to Black Spirit but register them on the Market.

If the trinket has Critical Hit %, it has more price. Anyway they have so cheap price of Black Pearls, but better than feed it to Black Spirit.

To get more Silver! Use the Market to sell items +4
verified LV.24 Trick or Treat! 21d
To get more Silver! Use the Market to sell items

Meme

This is what I call a good day lol

Meme +1
LV.9 Dragon 21d
Meme

Looking for friends

I’m looking for some people that play BDO. I recently upgraded from the mobile to the PC version. I need some serious help trying to understand some things. I know there’s tutorials and stuff but they explain vague stuff. Also I’d like to have some friends I can chat with you know.

LV.5 Shotcaller 21d
Looking for friends

Why is it called black desert

Someone probably already asked but it’s doesn’t look like it’s dark or in a desert

LV.19 Chicken Dinner 24d
Why is it called black desert

[Tip] Tasks before you go to bed

There are so many things to do in BDM.

But luckily, your character can be stronger even while you're sleeping via Black Spirit Mode.

Before you turn on the Black Spirit Mode and go to bed, I want to share some tasks you need to check.

1) Get Black Stones from Refinery
Refinery creates Black Stone every several minutes, but the stock limit of Refinery is not that enough. So before you sleep, visit your camp and take your Black Stones.

2) Send your workers to World Gather
Not send them to gather Log, Rugged Boulder, Wild Grass but rare resources. Log, Rugged Boulder, Wild Grass can easily gather from your camp, not World Gather. But those rare resources can only be obtained a lot at once via World Gather. The higher level of camp you have, more Green Grade resources required so send them to the longest area to collect rare resources.

3) Plant long time required seeds
Seeds provide food. The minimum required time is 10 min usually, up to 20 hours. In the case of Carrot, it requires 1 hour to harvest and provides 216 Foods. On the other hand, Grape requires 8 hours to harvest and provides 810 Foods. Carrot provides much more than Grapes at the same time, but you need to visit the camp every hour. While you’re sleeping, Grape is a better option than Carrot. Plant your seeds before you sleep, and harvest them after you wake up.

4) Use Stamina
Stamina is a very important wealth to play BDM. It recovers 1 every 5 min. So use your Stamina before you sleep via Talk / Encourage your workers or gather resources on the field. Breath of Creation, the key material to create items in your camp can only be obtained on the field so I recommend you to spend your Stamina to gather resources.

5) Feed your pets and train their skills
Pets feel hungry over time if you don’t feed them. They don’t obtain any items if their stamina totally runs out. Even though you turn on the Black Spirit Mode, they don’t get anything before you feed them.

Train Pet Skill is also important. If the Pet Skill level reaches 7 or more, it takes more than 12 hours to train. So feed the Pets until full, start to train the skill that requires the longest time before you sleep.

6) Empty your inventory
To play Black Spirit Auto-Hunt, the most important thing is emptying your inventory. Your inventory will be full of junk items, skill books, Black Stones, Crystals, etc. Also, you need to bring many potions to start Auto-Hunt. You cannot obtain items once your inventory is full, so put your items to horse inventory, camp storage to make some space.

7) Receive Black Spirit Quests and repeatable quests
Black Spirit Quests asks you to kill thousands of enemies to complete. It will take so long to clear, so receive as many quests as possible include Black Spirit Quest and then turn on the Auto-Hunt.

[Tip] Tasks before you go to bed +6
verified LV.24 Trick or Treat! 1mo
[Tip] Tasks before you go to bed

Pets

Does anyone know of the right time to watch the market for a jump in pet sales. Because today I’ve been watching every second I can and of course the one time I’m not one of the new pets sales jumps from 6 sold to 568. So I don’t understand the best time to watch for it.

LV.3 Insomniac 1mo
Pets

[Tip] The camp buildings priority

The camp is one of the main contents of BDM.

The camp buildings create useful items for your character, allow you to enter Ancient Ruins and Boss Rush. The higher level of camp you owned, the more things that you can do, so you must keep managing your camp.

To raise your camp, hire workers to gather the resources and build some buildings. It requires times (or a lot of stamina).

Then what is the best building to raise your camp and boost your character and build tree?

Here’s the list I choose.

1. The camp build tree

- Get the camp → Refinery Lv. 1 ~ 2 → Lodging Lv. 1 → Food Storage Lv. 2 → Town Hall Lv. 2 → Refinery Lv. 3 ~ 4 → Add Lodging → Alchemy Lab Lv. 1 ~ 2 → Food Storage Lv. 3 ~ 4 → Blacksmith Lv. 1 ~ 2 → Stable Lv. 2 → Town Hall Lv. 3 → Refinery Lv. 5 ~ 6 → Add Lodging → Lodging Lv. 2 → Add Garden → Food Storage Lv. 5 ~ 6 → Trade Workshop → Free

2. Buildings priority
1) Refinery

- Refinery creates Black Stones and stocks it. A higher level of Refinery has more stock limit, a higher percentage of creates higher grade Black Stones.

Black Stones boosts the enhancement success rate of your weapons and armors. Better equipment boosts your CP more, so the Refinery is the most important building in your camp.

You don’t need to place any workers to Refinery to create Black Stones. A higher level of Refinery creates Black Stones faster, and it costs a few resources to upgrade so I strongly recommend you to build & upgrade Refinery first.

2) Lodging

- The Lodging increases the capacity of your workers. Of course, more workers you have, your camp works efficiently.

Most of the buildings can only be built one in your camp, but the Lodgings are able to build more than one depends on your Town Hall level. Check it after you upgrade your Town Hall.

3) Trade Workshop

- You can build a Trade Workshop Since you reach Town Hall Level. 3, defeat Black Mane. You can create trading stuff here to earn Silver. You can trade a maximum 5 trading stuff per day. It requires a few resources to create trading stuff so make them everyday to earn Silver.

※ I did not defeat Black Mane yet so I'm using Korean BDM community screenshot!

4) Alchemy Lab

- Alchemy Lab creates Potions, Cron Stones, Crystal Chest, etc. Most of the time, you’ll spend your resources here to create Potions. But if the Alchemy Lab has a low level, it can creates small HP Potions only. So boost your Town Hall level and build more important buildings first and then level up your Alchemy Lab.

5) Gardens and Food Storage

- There would be no problem with foods until you reach Town Hall Lv. 3. But more workers you have, they’ll consume a lot of food. To send them for World Gathering, build Gardens and upgrade your Food Storage for enough foods.

6) Blacksmith

- The blacksmith can create weapons and armors. But it requires a high level to create weapons and armors, but once you reach the level of that requirement, you would already have the same grade or even better equipment via Ancient Gold Coins or Boss Rush, Ancient Ruin.

You can create weapons and armors for your sub-characters, but anyway the Blacksmith has the lowest priority to upgrade.

[Tip] The camp buildings priority +6
[Tip] The camp buildings priority

Increase CP

Does anyone know an effective way to increase your CP. I’m stuck around 2500 and can get up higher but I need to. I also don’t want to spend actual money to have to get silver to get gear from the market.

LV.3 Insomniac 1mo
Increase CP

[Tip] How to Manage & Spend Contribution Points

To manage your camp, one of the most important things is Contribution Points.

You need some Contribution Points to hire workers, or rent Relics.

You can earn 5 Contribution Points when you level up your Contribution Level and gain some Contribution EXP via complete the quests.
To manage your camp, one of the most important things is Contribution Points.

You need some Contribution Points to hire & promote your workers, or rent Relics.

You can earn 5 Contribution Points when you level up your Contribution Level and gain some Contribution EXP via complete the quests.

1) How to manage Contribution Points

The first thing that you should know is, Contribution Points is not a consumable currency.

You can take your Contribution Points back anytime when you want. For example, if you rent a Relic for your character, but you can give it back to the NPC and return your Contribution Points. Or if you fired your workers, it also returns your Contribution Points that you’ve spent to hire that worker.

The second thing. You share your Contribution Points & EXP with your other characters (Same account, same server). This means if you make any sub-character, it has a lot of Contribution Points from the first steps.

Contribution Points earned from sub-character go to the main character’s Contribution Level so this helps to up your Contribution Level a lot.

2) How to earn Contribution Points

The fastest and easiest way to earn Contribution Points is receiving the quests from your camp. NPCs in your camp shows a green exclamation mark on their head. Usually, these quests require to build some buildings or exchange the resources. Most of the rewards are items like Black Stones or Condensed Dark Energy or Silver but rarely it gives a lot of Contribution Points.

So always check the quests that they give. If you don’t like the quests, do not just let it there. The quest is permanently there so to refresh the quests, just receive it and retire. The quest will be changed to another.
But Contribution Points reward camp quests appear rarely. So as you see above, the fastest and easiest way is raise another character. Every time you clear the quests, it grants you Contribution Points.

Since your Black Spirit Level is shared with your sub-characters, your sub-character is invincible in the early-game. (In the case of me, I have Lv.87 Black Spirit. When I created my new Ranger, she had over 800 CP at Lv.1) You can clear the quests so fast, so easy it means it will earn Contribution Points so fast as well.

3) Where to use Contribution Points

This is quite simple. There are only 2 ways to use Contribution Points. Hire & Promote workers, or rent Relics.

The main is Hire workers. More workers you have, the camp works more efficiently. Each grade of workers requires 2, 3, 5, 8, 12 to hire. The yellow grade is the best so keep your Contribution Points to hire higher grade workers.

If you don’t have enough Contribution Points, you can fire high-grade workers. It returns all Contribution Points you’ve spent to hire and promote them. But it requires worker’s level x 100 Silvers.

Second is rent Relics. You can spend Contribution Points to the NPC and rent any Relics. The cheapest relic requires 20 Contribution Points, the most expensive one requires 40. Of course, the expensive one has a better option so check your Contribution Points before you rent.

[Tip] How to Manage & Spend Contribution Points +2
[Tip] How to Manage & Spend Contribution Points

Ps4 or pc bdo

Anyone got this on ps4 or pc? Hmu

LV.18 Sage 1mo
Ps4 or pc bdo

Just lookin for some people to talk while playing with them

Yeet

LV.2 Lurker 1mo
Just lookin for some people to talk while playing with them

hows mine

hows mine
LV.7 Carry Me 1mo
hows mine

Looking for some guild members in Mediah

Hey everyone I’ve started up a new guild and just looking for some people to join so we can grind out together and get some good gear. It’s called BeeThinkers if you are interested just message me or comment. Would really love to add some of you.

LV.3 Insomniac 1mo
Looking for some guild members in Mediah

Tokens

How do you spend grand launch tokens?

LV.4 Lurker 1mo
Tokens

Character

What's the difference between your family and your character?

LV.4 Lurker 1mo
Character

[Skill Build] Ranger

This is a recommended Ranger Skill Build, especially for auto-hunting!

1. True Shot
- AoE ranged skill
- Adds pierce effect and grants extra arrows via enhancement
- It has a little cooldown.
- Labreve for Inscribe.

2. Evasive Maneuver
- Evade enemy's attack (means this will save your potions)
- Can be cast on moves
- Reduce MP cost and target attack speed

3. Tearing Arrow
- Multi-hit attack
- Grants extra arrow and +10% attack range via enhancement
- Aal for Inscribe

4. Blasting Gust
- High damage
- Inflicts knockdown on hit so you can cast next skills freely
- Instant cast while moving via enhancement
- Labreve for Inscribe

5. Will of the Wind
- Multi-hit skill and can be increased the number of hit via enhancement
- Instant cast while moving, same as Blasting Gust
- Wide AoE skill

6. Evasive Explosion Shot
- Deals Instant and DoT damage
- Invincible while jumping
- Inflicts stun on hit
- Grants 200% damage on it and additional attack via enhancement

7. Razor Wind
- Extremely high damage
- Reduce target's attack, grants extra shots, inflict knockdown via enhancement
- Serrett for Inscribe for more target

8. Call of the Earth
- Only one buff skill for Ranger
- Heals itself so that you can save more potions
- Adds heal over time via enhancement
- Learns in the late-game

[Skill Build] Ranger +7
[Skill Build] Ranger

Daggers

What do daggers do?

LV.4 Lurker 1mo
Daggers

Pets

How do you get pets after you get the dog or cat? Are they only buyable?

LV.4 Lurker 1mo
Pets

💯🔥👊😉

https://coinbase.com/earn/oxt/invite/nh1qgbzd

LV.22 Champion 1mo
💯🔥👊😉

How am I doing

How am I doing
LV.2 Lurker 1mo
How am I doing

I'm doing Good. :)

Lv 20 already

LV.6 Killer Main 1mo

Question

Anyone know a quick way to grinding some unique gear? My luck with the gold vendor and shops is running low... trying to think of other ways. Lmk!

LV.5 Shotcaller 1mo
Question

Waiting for the update to finish up

Anyone else bored lol

LV.2 Lurker 1mo

Hello looking for guild members anyone welcome to join just hit me up im on heidel server.

Guild name is NASholes join up got 2 boss scrolls so far just need a time and the ppl to start them up so we all can get some good loot. Thx hope to have more ppl join up thx

LV.2 Lurker 1mo
Hello looking for guild members anyone welcome to join just hit me up im on heidel server.

Advice

I'm going to start this game on android on friday. Does anybody have any tips/advice for me?

LV.4 Lurker 1mo
Advice
Home