Green LV.31 Legend
Mar 6, 2019, 09:41 AM 395 read

Thoughts on Titanfall 2

I recently bought Titanfall 2 Ultimate Edition and was wondering what your favorite part of about the game is. I’ve heard good things about it, and want to hear from you guys.

Comment 10

• Nekrogoblibong LV.2 Lurker Mar 6, 2019, 04:07 PM

As dope as the multiplayer is, Tfall 2 had the most enjoyable fps campaign ive played since halo 3, maybe ever. As mentioned above the level design is engaging, fresh, and plays smoother 'n buttered butt cheeks. Not one boss fight was overly frustrating but they all had a little challenge. Grunts/specters on their own are easy and fun to slaughter, but in a large pack they can murder you fairly quickly. 10/10 cant recommend enough.

• Danilo van Marrewijk LV.1 Mootie Mar 6, 2019, 09:48 AM

Singleplayer is amazing, and multiplayer is if you want to have fun with friends or grind you levels to regeneration (prestieging)

• TheBigBoss246 LV.2 Lurker Mar 6, 2019, 01:25 PM

Multiplayer was amazing with the monthly updates and the support the game got as nothing ever felt really unfair in terms of gameplay not even tone, but it was very fun easily one of the best multiplayer experiences I've ever had and i can say that the campaign is equally as amazing with the bond you get with BT your titan. Not to mention just the amazing level design and different unique sequences you can go through

• ItsYaa Booi LV.5 Elite Four Mar 13, 2019, 12:12 PM

Been playing titanfall 2 since beta I absolutely love to play the campaign over and over. And I already have all the stuff in multiplayer and like to help new players.

• How_dipshit_nontoxic LV.2 Lurker Mar 7, 2019, 02:15 PM

Everysingle godamm thing

• Rapids Johnson xbox LV.4 Lurker Mar 7, 2019, 03:59 PM

Play it now it’s the best game ever

• NO NAME verified Mar 8, 2019, 01:14 PM

I've been play tf2 for 3 days straight. Just bought it...the multiplayer is off the chain..gets a lil wild but easy to adapt. Campaign is one of the best around. You'll be pleased if you get it

• Kiljooo LV.5 Lurker Mar 10, 2019, 02:44 AM

For the majority of it you can win just by outplaying someone making it a game you need to get better at to enjoy it more.

• Scurvy LV.3 Clearly Hacking Mar 10, 2019, 06:13 AM

Thnks to titanfall my aim have improved a lot, seriously, one day we can play together

• King_Raptor LV.11 Chief Mar 10, 2019, 04:01 PM

The campaign is my favourite part it is fun and you are always fighting someone or something

Home