Puddingking14 LV.14 Chief
Aug 17, 2020, 09:54 AM 94 read

Question

What are all of your opinions on titanfall 2? Is it underrated or overrated? Worth buying or not? And would you recommend to other players or not? I'm a Titanfall 2 Veteran and i personally think it's underrated and probably one of the best shooters out there, barely any campers, no bullshit weapons and the best part of all of it the TITAN, the game is balanced and fun but people hate the fact that people are so good at the game that it has gotten the point of spawning running for 20 seconds and dying, we need to help new players enjoy the game and help them feel good. And we need to promote the game because Respawn has done a fantastic job in redeeming the first Titanfall. But what do you guys think? I'm very curious to know about your guy's thoughts on it

Comment 4

• Sirgunsalot18 LV.3 Lurker Aug 18, 2020, 12:45 AM

I would highly recommend it, I felt it was overlooked by so many people for ages and only now is it getting recognition from people here and there. The only thing I would tell a new player coming into it is be aware at first you're going to get smacked decently often until you learn the ropes. Also be open minded about titans generally, many people complain about them being overpowered but they're supposed to feel like unstoppable death machines, you're supposed to be cautious when fighting them. And lastly, and most importantly, don't succumb to the campers no matter how infuriating it may be, it's a game to enjoyed not one to sweat out at and be unenjoyably competitive about.

• FineTuna LV.23 Professional Noob Aug 21, 2020, 07:13 PM

Hugely underrated and the best movement to be put into a game

• Brad Smith LV.2 Lurker Aug 22, 2020, 08:10 AM

Best game ever made and I have every big FPS new release. Titanfall 2 is something special

• Lick LV.18 Assassin Aug 24, 2020, 03:07 AM

tbh its underrated af

Home