millkshakes LV.10 Sweaty
Oct 18, 2019, 10:37 AM 215 read

Best Titan for beginners in Titanfall 2

Played Titanfall 2 on and off for a while now, am only level 15 but saying as the game is pretty old at this point it's hard to find good info on the "best" titan

Comment 5

• Chompette^__^ ^^ LV.29 Insomniac Oct 28, 2019, 08:27 AM

Scorch with tempered plating

• </_Wasabi_\> LV.28 Try Hard Dec 9, 2019, 02:18 PM

Scorch is my fav it takes a little getting used to but it’s fun

• Chompette^__^ ^^ LV.29 Insomniac Dec 23, 2019, 01:00 AM

SCORCH

• (R.F.C.)FireFooxz LV.24 Bamboozled Dec 23, 2019, 01:43 AM

Well I recommend using a titan that you think that fits your play style you know?

• Puddingking14 LV.14 Chief Dec 31, 2019, 06:02 PM

Well it's more dependent on your play style and I'll run them through you:
    Ion is all power management so very tactical and very easy to use.
    Scorch a moneymaker best used in bounty hunt he's hard because you have to guess where your opponent will go next but with practice you'll get used to him.
    Ronin the hit and run tactician for him it's best to be in tight spaces like boom town his best tactic his arc wave dash towards your enemy hit him with your broadsword a couple of times then phase dash out of there before you get shot at
    Tone team player his 40mm canon locks on to enemy Titans and with his sonar pulse your rockets can curve corners his particle wall let's everyone shoot through it to whoever is behind it and use your rocket salvo to any cover less Titan
    Legion your other moneymaker again best used in bounty hunt his smart core locks on to anything and run 2 smoke traps because pilots will go for you.
    Monarch run overcore arc rounds meilstorm and superior chassis and emergency battery because monarch is all about survival and if you want run Energy Thief to get the upgrade cores easier and faster to get because energy thief gets you cores so damn fast.
    And thats if you want more info look up on YouTube "Titanfall 2 which titan is best for you"

Home