DisrmedDireWolf LV.28 Wolf
Aug 14, 2019, 08:29 AM 323 read

I'm new to the game 😅

Can anyone give me some tips please? Also I got the game yesterday and here is my best run of the Gauntlet ^-^ Please tell me if I did good 😅

Titanfall: General - I'm new to the game 😅 video cover image 1

Comment 12

• FateHasCome LV.25 Shadow Aug 15, 2019, 05:17 PM

OH MY GOD WOLF WELCOME TO THE GLORIOUS TITANFALL UNIVERSE (could we play sometime please uwu? Ill teach u everything i know)
    So ion and tone are good starting titans
    Ion: laser shot or vortex shield is your best source of damage splitter rifle barely does anything I recommend vortex amplifier kit
    Scorch: THE FLAME SHIELD IS AN EXTREMELY USEFUL OFFENSIVE TOOL I recommend you slowly gain distance and deal damage with firewall and your primary tempered plating kit is useful you don't take damage from your own thermite
    Northstar: tight sightlines, quick peeks are the general playstyle since she doesn't have a lot of hp you need to be passive with her and casually snipe. Also always keep your plasma railgun charged and have tether traps set at your sniping spot enhanced payload/viper thrusters kit recommended
    Ronin: there are two ways of playing him. Passive and active. Passive: having your sword block up makes you become the titan with the most hp you lead the charge with sword block up and be a distraction (trust me you are durable enough) while teammates deal damage to them
    Active: constantly dashing around, engaging titans and running away, hitting them right and then from behind. Mobility is your best weapon when using arc wave, note that when a titan has shields your arc wave only deals damage it doesn't slow them down so if they have shields engage with leadwall, without shields you engage with arc wave and with this playstyle you rarely have sword block raised so rapid flanks, hit and runs maximize survivability
    Legion: there's barely anything to explain for this titan. He has a minigun. You know what this calls for, endless damage output, great for suppressing hostiles and area lockdown. The gun shield is one of the worst defenses in the game because you can still take damage since it covers only a certain amount of your hitbox
    Tone: fairly simple also. Three shots hit grants lock on. Once you locked on fire your tracking rockets. Rinse and repeat. The particle wall is an excellent defense. It can withstand a lot of damage and you can fire through it. Sonar lock is useful for getting lock ons of targets behind cover and spotting enemy pilots.
    Monarch: core upgrades are key. Without any monarch is very fragile. (Unless you really know how to play her) once all 3 core upgrades have been unlocked she is an extreme threat. I recommend these core upgrades. Upgrade1: arc rounds/missile racks
    Upgrade 2: maelstrom/rearm and reload
    Upgrade 3: superior chassis
    With every upgrade monarch becomes stronger and also gets a full shield recharge. Arc rounds deal more damage to shields, missile racks double the capacity of rocket salvo. Maelstrom greatly increases damage output of electric smoke, making it a magnificent assault tool against titans. Pilots will melt under this. Rearm and reload reduces primary reload time and rearm speeds. Superior chassis is just pure POWER. Max shield limit is increased and max health limit is increased from 4 bars to 6 bars. Energy siphon gives you 25% of your shields and rocket salvo launches a volley of unguided rockets. Rearm instantly readies both skills and also recharges dashes

• DaPi LV.32 Happy 2020! Aug 15, 2019, 05:20 PM

okay

• FateHasCome LV.25 Shadow Aug 15, 2019, 05:21 PM

I kinda got carried away 😂
    You gotta love monarch!

• DaPi LV.32 Happy 2020! Aug 15, 2019, 05:21 PM

That’s the biggest comment I’ve seen on moot

• FateHasCome LV.25 Shadow Aug 15, 2019, 05:23 PM

😂 i always get carried away welcoming new pilots into titanfall
    I haven't explained boosts, weapons, pilot kits, pilot tacticals, best combos, tactics and all that stuff yet this us just titans

• NO NAME verified Aug 15, 2019, 02:16 AM

Singleplayer: at the end of the gauntlet with those floating rocks there's a collectible helmet
    Multiplayer: when a pilot is rodeoing your titan and you activate the electric smoke make sure to crouch cause it does its full effect as in damage

• Buff Blitz LV.18 Fast as Lightning Aug 15, 2019, 12:56 AM

34 seconds for a new player is not bad

• NO NAME verified Aug 16, 2019, 12:03 AM

Clean run man!

• Leviathan Stuff LV.3 Lurker Aug 18, 2019, 09:38 PM

coin s

• kvng. LV.24 Carry Me Aug 20, 2019, 05:07 AM

j

• gamer154748721 LV.1 Mootie Sep 24, 2019, 10:21 AM

Yay

• gamer154748721 LV.1 Mootie Sep 24, 2019, 10:21 AM

Other new player