AquaticLizerd51 LV.3 Lurker
May 29, 2020, 12:55 PM 10 read

(warning, lots of reading up ahead, sorry about that.) Hey, I’m just looking for people to play wit

Looking for Group
AquaticLizerd51 Game ID: AquaticLizerd51
Xbox MIC North America
Start Time Start at Saturday, May 30 2:00 AM A new team has been created.

(warning, lots of reading up ahead, sorry about that.) Hey, I’m just looking for people to play with on Terraria, of course it’s Xbox and a mic would be nice so we can communicate of course but it’s fine. It’s fine if only one person wants to join. Also, I’m gonna be using a character that already has items and stuff but it’s pre-Hardmode. I’m gonna be creating a new world, whoever is interested can definitely use a character that has Hardmode items and stuff, it’d be nice to defeat bosses somewhat easily. Let’s see, anything else...the world is going to be medium or large, but if you want it can be small but I’d prefer it to be medium or large, as for difficulty I’m gonna have it be normal. Not really looking to play right now/today because it’s late and do want to get too into the world and stuff. That’s about everything really.

Comment 5

• xShadowDs LV.5 Lurker May 29, 2020, 12:58 PM

Yo, is my Moonlord loot okay to use? Plus, I can play today, it’s 12 pm for me but I can play tomorrow

• AquaticLizerd51 LV.3 Lurker May 29, 2020, 01:00 PM

Oh, hey, glad to see your interested. Yea, it’s totally okay, it’ll definitely make things a lot easier! It’s fine by me to play today, I got about 3-4 hours in me right now.

• xShadowDs LV.5 Lurker May 29, 2020, 01:01 PM

I mean I can’t play today, I just got off Rainbow 6 Siege and I’m exhausted, I can message you so we can play tomorrow

• AquaticLizerd51 LV.3 Lurker May 29, 2020, 01:03 PM

Oh sorry, my bad I read that wrong, and yea message me tomorrow whenever your available to play!

• Homemade Farts LV.14 Team Player May 29, 2020, 01:25 PM

I can play in 3 to 4 hours

Home