gamer234567550 LV.2 Lurker
Sep 6, 2022, 05:50 PM 24 read

Is it true that New Horizons players spend 7890 hours or more in Animal Crossing?

Open Forum

Entering a New Horizons game can ease the stress of real life. Now there is a fan who has spent a whopping 7890 hours in the construction of ACNH islands.       Animal Crossing New Horizons is to create a happy town island life mode for players. Players experience various activities through island missions. Some quests are so simple that you just need to complete the daily quests, while others take hours to customize their island or resort. Great island design planning can also be shared in the Animal Crossing community. Players who encounter the same idea can also exchange suggestions together. The most time-consuming event in the island-building process is collecting various materials to make ACNH Items. Crafted Animal Crossing Items can decorate rooms or islands, give island villagers as gifts, exchange for ACNH Bells at Nook's Cranny, or even trade with friends. Of course, if you're pressed for time, you can choose the best route to buy ACNH Bells directly from ACitems.com. Recently, an online forum post caught the attention of the community of players because it showed that the player had already spent time in the New Horizons game. 7890 hours.   https://www.acitems.com/     It has to be said that the environment in which Animal Crossing New Horizons was released at the time contributed to the success of New Horizons'sales. Most of the family members stayed at home while they landed on New Horizons Island. Wander around the island together, watch the sunset, make DIY recipes, pick up clothing at ABLE Sister, and buy rare ACNH Items at Nook Shopping. The first version of New Horizons was released in March 2022, two years have passed so far. It's not uncommon for players to still accumulate a lot of playtime in New Horizons.       In a post on the Animal Crossing subreddit, a user posted a screenshot showing players having spent 7,890 hours in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. The most interesting thing is that he still invests a lot of time every day in New Horizons. The latter 7890 numbers may continue to increase. But there's a question, is 7,800 hours too much for Animal Crossing: New Horizons.       If it were me, I would be skeptical about that number. I agree with island layout planning, making DIY recipes, planting fruit trees, and crafting nice furniture items though it takes time you can combine Time Travel or buy ACNH Bells. This means that you only need to spend 1-2 hours of the day to complete the number of tasks for the day. Buy cheap Animal Crossing Bells to help you shop the shelf at your local island store. Purchased Nook Miles Tickets can help access the Mystery Tour. Purchasing ACNH Items can earn you glory and smoothly upgrade your island to 5 stars. So I don't think 7890 or even more hours of consumption is unreasonable.

Comment 1

• gamer24 LV.2 Lurker Sep 6, 2022, 09:09 PM

5 Best Tips to Improve Your PUBG Skills

Home