Ananta Susanto LV.5 Lurker
May 12, 2020, 09:23 AM 116 read

Matching system is terrible..!!

Q&A

Dear devs.. Your matching system is terrible. I am a lv 25 players, and yet you pit me against players who are lvl 30+. I even got 2 players who are lv 38. I lost the game before it began. This is where you will lose players and will stop playing if they cannot evolve. If lower players cannot progress it will be a shame. Just my thoughts, because it is a fun game. Perhaps match players similar with their troops strength or power so it would be balance. Thank you.

Comment 4

• GM Zhou Yu LV.22 GameManager May 12, 2020, 12:36 PM

Hello, we have posted a notice in regards to the deranking, so please check out our new notice post. Thank you!

• CaoKaCao LV.6 Nomad May 14, 2020, 02:50 PM

The answer is a question..
    Why on earth should you win every match ?

• Ananta Susanto LV.5 Lurker May 15, 2020, 02:05 PM

I am not expecting to win every match if you read my post correctly. Is the fact that we are being match by someone ridiculous out of our league. and with that someone level should not still be G.Officer. I just finished playing against someon lv 49. if we can't get any cities, how will we get exp and evolve. There's a question for you?

• CaoKaCao LV.6 Nomad May 17, 2020, 11:16 PM

Base on my experience..

Take city before the game starts..
    Usually it's 30 minute time after your game start..

There's big city can't be attacked..
    That's where you gain experience and occupy city..

Then.. When the game nearly to start..
    Analyze your enemy..
    Is there any possiblities for you to win..
    Don't forget to make ally and analyze is there possiblities you and your ally have possiblities to win it..

If there's not..
    Don't waste time by continuing occupying too much city and hope to win..

Two choice..

First choice
    Take city as much as you want until your food/ration/copper coin/troops are finish.. Then offline and do other thing..

Second choice
    PM all your neighbour which's near to your city to let them kill you as soon as possible.. Tell them you build level 12 farm and tell them to kill you because you want a new game and you don't put a single hero to defense.. Just troops.. Usually people that want to win and able to win will gladly to kill you..

That's how you evolve..

Home