MingXiang LV.9 Nomad
Jan 25, 2021, 10:55 AM 138 read

Suggestions

Free Board

Hello GM, thank you for your hard work to make this game better and better. I want to suggest something from my point of view as a player. 1. I think you need to remove "night battle" time, because now you have some player from Western region, and their playing time is totally different from us. Since this game already turn a "global" game. I think it will be fair enough to make same good experience. 2. I think you need to make some development about some new hero, maybe some new mode, add some new level. Because what i see now many player only play for grinding. Since we. Already got lv50, or some of them already have many awaken hero. And of course grinding at some official will kill new player, because new promote player will always lose the battle, they don't have enough experience nor equipment. Even some of my league member already retired because they get bored 3. Maybe if you can merge some server, so we will have new experience at arena. 4. I also think you have to make harder requirements for making a league. Many new player just making a new one, Because they confused to choose a good or active league. And it will be ended playing alone. Then at some point they will not play again, because as you know community sometime is a good reason for playing games. Hope you guys considering all this point, and make this game better. Have a good day everyone

Comment 3

• GM_Heok LV.22 GameManager Jan 25, 2021, 08:22 PM

Thank you for your advise.

We will review your suggestion through internal Meeting.

Thank you

• MingXiang LV.9 Nomad Jan 26, 2021, 08:25 PM

thank you for your concern

• gamer294936417 LV.1 Mootie Mar 18, 2021, 01:18 AM

Have you seen this video?
    It destroys your brain !!!!!!
    https://7r6.com/Alireza33

Home