MingXiang LV.7 Nomad
Jun 26, 2020, 12:38 AM 25 read

Developing game

Free Board

With respect i suggest that u don't need to make many changes to this game. If u want make money go ahead. But remember u must make fun game to attract player. So please reconsider the player first. For example after update there were many bug, and now we can log in. We dont know why, there is no explanation or at least any notification before it happened. Personally i see some good event for new player or at least for new ch, u make 7 days log in with attractive reward. U make event that can be achieved easily by new player, but than u make ai, some of them really over power. I really didn't understand why you do that, many new player will find hard time for this thing's. We play for fun, that's why we play our games, we try to play free but sometimes we can top up but, when the game is changing into different way than it was, i believe many player will uninstall this game. So, my suggestion please focus on the player especially free player and the game it self. Better u make more reasonable event that even free player or new player can achieve it so your game can be more attractive and competitive. Also, i hope u make 3 kingdom: king maker in "new global server" that game is really good and simple too. But the fact we (global or asian player) cant play in that server. Because it didnt have translation and only korean. Hope you guys reconsider this Thank you

Comment 3

• CaoKaCao LV.6 Nomad Jun 26, 2020, 03:45 PM

Up Up.. If this Three Kingdom Bubarizing game is too lame that you can't change this and that.. Bubaring (disperse) this game and develope another one where you can manage better one GM..

• GM Zhou Yu LV.20 GameManager Jul 1, 2020, 05:09 PM

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by errors occurring after the June 24 update.

The evaporation of troops, the inability to attack, the error of marking the number of troops, the change of heroes' placement after the dispatch, and the failure of the league donation score, will be fixed during the 7/2 maintenance.

We will inform you in detail in a few minutes via a separate maintenance notice.

• MingXiang LV.7 Nomad Jul 1, 2020, 07:16 PM

thank you, hope it will be better and fun like the old one.

Home