Vey LV.4 Lurker
Jun 25, 2020, 02:40 PM 49 read

Very INCREDIBLE update

Free Board

The troops disappeared as a miraculous and My formation was randomized. I was very impressed. Oh yes, don't forget how over-powered the bot is. I am very grateful GM. Thanks for everything

Three Kingdoms RESIZING: Free Board - Very INCREDIBLE update image 2
 Three Kingdoms RESIZING: Free Board - Very INCREDIBLE update image 3

Comment 8

• MingXiang LV.7 Nomad Jun 25, 2020, 10:12 PM

thank you gm for making this game more stressful

• Hana Anisa LV.14 Chief Jun 25, 2020, 10:15 PM

i believe GM do their best effort. please GM do not let us give up on this game!

• MingXiang LV.7 Nomad Jun 25, 2020, 10:16 PM

hope so, let us see. .

• CaoKaCao LV.6 Nomad Jun 26, 2020, 12:24 AM

If there's any GM with some balls..
    I believe they at least show up and discuss with us on every maintenance why they change something.. Why they add some thing..

To be honest since the maintenace where 30 city surrender is unavailable.. It's getting worse and worse every maintenance..

Including the Road of Glory thing which in my opinion is just not needed because it just more things to do which is if you want give us a reward or chance in red hero.. You can make it in another simple way such as changing the reward on every world map of Luo Yang city have 10% chance of getting red hero shard.. You can add more difficulty on that single city.. Without creating a new damn thing called road of glory shit..

And now you make all these AI bot nonsense..
    If you try to make yourself an Elon Musk GM..
    Consider go to Mars and manage a game for alien over there..

I seriously feel this game IS EXTREMELY GOOD..
    But the low IQ and low creativity low analyze ability low thinking ability of these GM is very very annoying and pathetic..

Not even deserve for a severance pay before get fired..

• ArieLamaz LV.9 Deadeye Jun 26, 2020, 01:13 AM

wkwkwk

• Vey LV.4 Lurker Jun 26, 2020, 01:24 AM

I lost a lot of troop and Yuan Bao. I hope that GM provides appropriate compensation to the player :))

• MingXiang LV.7 Nomad Jun 26, 2020, 01:29 AM

it happened to every player after the update, so ridiculous. what's the point of update and maintenance if make the game more bad?

• GM Zhou Yu LV.20 GameManager Jul 1, 2020, 05:10 PM

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by errors occurring after the June 24 update.

The evaporation of troops, the inability to attack, the error of marking the number of troops, the change of heroes' placement after the dispatch, and the failure of the league donation score, will be fixed during the 7/2 maintenance.

We will inform you in detail in a few minutes via a separate maintenance notice.

Home