Kutu LV.5 Lurker
May 1, 2020, 09:24 AM 132 read

Help please.. need to understand more in this game..

Free Board

Hi... This game is really interesting.. but I think I still need to learn more to be stronger.. Is there a forum or anything for how to play this game correctly.. I have some questions here 1. How to choose right general in every position..? 2. What are the meaning of every general stat, eg. Str, rage, physical, etc. 3. What is rank, and how it use? 4. How to choose right equipment 5. How to read general stat so we know we need him or not in our formation 6. What is 'surrender' and when we need it ..? 7. Any hot tips so I can enjoy more playing this game Thank you pals..😊😉

Comment 6

• Kutu LV.5 Lurker May 1, 2020, 01:38 PM

wow..!! this is really helpful... Thank you so much..:)

• CaoKaCao LV.6 Nomad May 1, 2020, 07:03 PM

Welcome.. Enjoy..

• CaoKaCao LV.6 Nomad May 1, 2020, 11:09 AM

1. How to choose right general in every position..?
    Depends on their fate.. Especially hero with evasion fate good to be front row.. As everyone is using Mi Zhu, Lady Mi, Mi Fang as front three because those three is a good set for front row because of their evasion.. As for back row hero use high damage hero (best is attackig entire enemy).. So Zhang Zhao and Zhang Hong is one of the best option.. Of course if you have orange hero.. It will be more complicated..

Zhu Rong ~ Meng Huo ~ Hua Tuo
    Yi Ji ~ Zhang Jiao ~ Zuo Ci

This is another set of orange hero from warlord which also good in my opinion but of course it's difficult to get those 6 together..

But if you're going to find a team with low cost and not going to make you recharge too much money..

Lady Mi ~ Mi Zhu ~ Mi Fang
    Zhang Hong ~ Zhang Zhao ~ Ma Liang

This gonna be the best option..

2. What are the meaning of every general stat, eg. Str, rage, physical, etc.
    Str means strategy which means those hero use fan or dagger..
    Phy means physical which means those hero use spear or sword.. See their skill use which is it str or phy and make your hero use those kind of equipment.. Front hero use sword/dagger is good to make them have stronger defense.. Back row hero must use spear/fan to make their damage deeper..

3. What is rank, and how it use?
    I think u mean official ? It's going up and the higher it is.. The better the reward.. So in low official you gotta make the game end fast to chase the official rank as fast as possible.. The higher your rank the faster you can develope your power..

4. How to choose right equipment
    As I answer there on point two.. And in refinement make sure the stats is match with the hero.. For front hero these stats is good : Evasion, Skill Insight, Double Defense.. As for back row hero these stats is good : Critical, Double Attack, Damage..

5. How to read general stat so we know we need him or not in our formation
    By fate.. If your team (6 hero) have 8 or even 12/13 fate.. That means that team gonna be monster.. But.. You have to make the front three good enough defensively and the back three good enough offensively..

6. What is 'surrender' and when we need it ..?
    When you feel like you're not going to win the game and someone already get more than 30 city or yourself already get 30 city then you can surrender..

Or in another situation while you think you're just gaining experience point for your hero and after you farm like 30 city and you know there's another player that much stronger than you looks like going to win the game.. Then don't waste your time fighting him.. Surrender make you can enter a new game and farm again in a new game.. Win and lose and win rate is just a statistic that have nothing to do with your developement in this game.. But farming as much as possible with the limited time you have in real world gonna be the key..

7. Any hot tips so I can enjoy more playing this game
    Develope fast, make friends with other player and join league..
    Don't forget to up your Arena to attack other player so you know how other player make their formation..

• Hana Anisa LV.23 Warrior May 2, 2020, 03:42 PM

god lord for str its the sword and fan you monster :p not the dagger

• CaoKaCao LV.6 Nomad May 3, 2020, 06:33 AM

Oh yeah.. But no I'm pikachu.. Not monster.. T__T

• Ryan Poenya LV.5 Lurker May 2, 2020, 05:28 AM

lol

Home