GM Zhou Yu LV.22 GameManager
Nov 6, 2020, 07:34 PM 208 read

[Event] Global Survey

Event
 Three Kingdoms RESIZING: Event - [Event] Global Survey image 1

Hello my Lords,   It has been 8 months since we opened the global official server! We would like to conduct a simple survey event to take a step closer to the global lords.   ■ Period : ~ 09 Nov 12:59 (utc+9)   ■ Reward Advanced Recruitment Order x100   [Survey Link] https://forms.gle/poK9Tm8F43Makpu6A

※ If UID is incorrectly entered, compensation will not be sent.   We look forward to your continued interest and support.   Thank you.    

Three Kingdoms RESIZING: Event - [Event] Global Survey image 5

Comment 7

• Hana Anisa LV.23 Warrior Nov 6, 2020, 11:01 PM

Hi GM,

As promised i would like to share my idea here.

1. Since there are already 3 league that are powerful enough, I think you can open the world function.

2. I would highly recommend to really reduce the price of red shard and make people enjoy your red heroes more. You can make event to reward many red part.

At the moment is really hard to even get 10 part red heroes.

3. In regard to point 2, i would also recommend to introduce new heroes so people are interested to play the game more.

In other aspect you make red heroes part easy to get, in other aspect you introduce new heroes to play with which can make money for you

You should introduce new set of heroes each month or every 2 months

4. You should try to steal global player from other game. I am not sure how you do this but i believe you can!

5. The scroll book is really few in the market. The reward when you participate in the tournament is not really tempting for many player.

Maybe like top 8 you got red heroes random, top 16 got a chance of red heroes. Something like that

• GM Zhou Yu LV.22 GameManager Nov 11, 2020, 05:05 PM

Hello, thank you for your feedbacks! Within the survey, you have mentioned about the 'world function'. Can you be more elaborate about the world function?

• Hana Anisa LV.23 Warrior Nov 11, 2020, 07:33 PM

If you click the pofile you can see the “world function” which is unopened.

I believe that is the mode in which all server is combined.

However we are not sure hows the mode working or what feature it has.

• GM Zhou Yu LV.22 GameManager Nov 12, 2020, 11:00 AM

Hello, the 'world function' is still under development but the 'league war function' will be released sooner or later although we can't expose the release date.

• MingXiang LV.9 Nomad Nov 11, 2020, 08:21 PM

as always fresh ideas from our prime.
    here i suggest more to attract more player. and i think it will also make playing this game more fun.
    1. in three kingdom there are many big war in that time. why not add battle of yi ling which war between shu and wu. battle of chibi which war between wei and wu. or even battle of hulao gate which war between dong zhuo army and alliance (wu,shu and wei)
    i believe it will be fun. u can give yellow shard as a reward or red part like cureent battle of guan du.
    this will add new experience for the old player and attract new player because you have many game mode to play with.

2. i think you need to add let say "league war". when you have 1 map with some city, and league must take / deff some of that city, and other league can attc each other. i don't know if it possible but it just the idea.

3. i think in guan du or luo yang battle u can add more slot. so the player can play with their friend or league mate. it will be wasted if only 2 slot and the others is bot. as i know many league have much member in 1 official especially at prime minister.

4. i think it will be attractive if you deactivate night battle, because many player come from other nation

• MingXiang LV.9 Nomad Nov 11, 2020, 08:28 PM

or even from others Continent. when our day is their night and vice versa.

5.if possible you can add faction since this is three kingdom game. why not make 3 faction also (wu,shu and wei). this is the alternative for point 2. but this one is larger.

i hope it will help you to bring a fresh new idea. thank you before

• Ch Ad LV.6 Nomad Nov 7, 2020, 08:42 AM

Suggestion i forgot in survey:
    "League Training Ground"
    All members can set a defending team.

You can attack any other member within your league at any time.

No cost, ranking, rewards or waiting on attacks.

Purely for league members theorycrafting and fun. Test generals and formation ideas against each other in a simple way without posting to world chat or sacrificing arena wins.

Home