GM XiaoQiao LV.17 GameManager
Jul 23, 2020, 11:52 AM 91 read

[Da Qiao] 千載一遇 Chance of a Lifetime!

Event
 Three Kingdoms RESIZING: Event - [Da Qiao] 千載一遇 Chance of a Lifetime! image 1

Sudden Appearance General!!!   [千載一遇]: Chance of a Lifetime! a word that means meeting once a thousand years, a rare chance to meet. Da Qiao she finally came here!   ■ Sudden General this week: Da Qiao ■ Period of stay: 7/23~8/6 before the inspection ※ After the end of the stay period, Da Qiao is no longer in the recruitment. ■ Location of sudden General appearance: Recruitment, Limited General box, Premium General box, Lucky box ■ This week's Sudden General event:

Three Kingdoms RESIZING: Event - [Da Qiao] 千載一遇 Chance of a Lifetime! image 3

step.1 If you get the "Da Qiao" in-game   step.2 Replace in-game profile image with "Da Qiao"   step.3 Visit the community and write the post in "Limited General Da Qiao]" board   https://moot.us/lounges/233/boards/1508?order=NEW

(in-game Nickname / UID / simple greeting~~)   ex) GM XiaoQiao / 123456 / Hello my lord! screen-shot:

Three Kingdoms RESIZING: Event - [Da Qiao] 千載一遇 Chance of a Lifetime! image 7

step.4 In a matter of days, you can receive the rewards with an in-game '"message"   [Reward]

Three Kingdoms RESIZING: Event - [Da Qiao] 千載一遇 Chance of a Lifetime! image 9

Thanks for playing our game

Three Kingdoms RESIZING: Event - [Da Qiao] 千載一遇 Chance of a Lifetime! image 11

Comment 3

• Hana Anisa LV.22 S Jul 23, 2020, 03:55 PM

GM Xiao Qiao.

regarding the event Zhou Yu certification i already post in moot but I did not get the reward. it has been a couple of weeks.

i did get Zhou yu through recruiting but still do not receive the reward

can you check please?

• GM Zhou Yu LV.22 GameManager Jul 23, 2020, 06:19 PM

Hello, we are truly sorry for the late reward payment. We have sent the Zhou Yu certification reward to the players who haven't received them yet after the event.
    Please check the reward within the game!

• Hana Anisa LV.22 S Jul 23, 2020, 06:41 PM

hi thanks GM Zhou Yu for the response

Home