GM XiaoQiao LV.17 GameManager
Jun 11, 2020, 11:28 AM 1,088 read

[Dong Zhuo] 千載一遇 Chance of a Lifetime!

Event
 Three Kingdoms RESIZING: Event - [Dong Zhuo] 千載一遇 Chance of a Lifetime! image 1

[千載一遇]: Chance of a Lifetime! a word that means meeting once a thousand years, a rare chance to meet. Huang Zhong, he finally came here!   ■ Sudden General this week: Dong Zhuo ■ Period of stay: 6/11~6/24 before the inspection ※ After the end of the stay period, Dong Zhuo is no longer in the recruitment. ■ Location of sudden General appearance: Recruitment, Limited General box, Premium General box, Lucky box, and various event rewards ■ This week's Sudden General event:

Three Kingdoms RESIZING: Event - [Dong Zhuo] 千載一遇 Chance of a Lifetime! image 3

step.1 If you get the "Dong Zhuo" in-game   step.2 Replace in-game profile image with "Dong Zhuo"   step.3 Visit the community and write the post in "Limited General Dong Zhuo]" board https://moot.us/lounges/233/?flair=1648

(in-game Nickname / UID / simple greeting~~)   ex) GM XiaoQiao / 123456 / Hello my lord! screen-shot:

Three Kingdoms RESIZING: Event - [Dong Zhuo] 千載一遇 Chance of a Lifetime! image 16

step.4 In a matter of days, you can receive the rewards with an in-game '"message"   [Reward]

Three Kingdoms RESIZING: Event - [Dong Zhuo] 千載一遇 Chance of a Lifetime! image 5

Thanks for playing our game

Three Kingdoms RESIZING: Event - [Dong Zhuo] 千載一遇 Chance of a Lifetime! image 7

Comment 2

• GuanYu LV.2 Lurker Jun 11, 2020, 09:15 PM

GuanYu/802299/hello my lord

• GuanYu LV.2 Lurker Jun 11, 2020, 09:12 PM

GuanYu/802299/hello my lord

Home