GM Zhou Yu LV.21 GameManager
Jul 13, 2020, 07:19 PM 63 read

After-Image Issue

Notice
 Three Kingdoms RESIZING: Notice - After-Image Issue image 1

Greetings Lords,   To begin with, we are sorry for the inconvenience for the after-image issues.   1. Period: after Jul 09(Thu) maintenance break 2. Issue: A phenomenon in which users, heroes, and troops do not exist intermittently during the game, but leave an afterimage. (World War, Luoyang seize battle, and Battle of Guandu) 3. Measures: Will be fixed after Jul 14(Tue) maintenance   ※ We will notify you of any changes made through the notice. ※ For those who are not able to end the fight during World War, please leave your UID in the comment.   We apologize again for any inconvenience this may have caused. We will try to check and solve it as soon as possible.   Thank you.  

Three Kingdoms RESIZING: Notice - After-Image Issue image 3

Comment 7

• 吴.Meixia LV.18 Rare Candy Jul 13, 2020, 11:29 PM

• Hana Anisa LV.19 Sage Jul 13, 2020, 10:47 PM

Hi GM,

Some information that can help you.
    1. Troop error does exist in Guandu and Louyang battle in addition to normal battle
    2. I realize that, when defending and lose, my general is trapped in enemy city or vanished. It happens in Guandu and Louyang as well.
    3. When you occupy again the city in point 2, i can access my general again by deselect all of them

Hope this information is useful

• MingXiang LV.7 Nomad Jul 14, 2020, 01:23 AM

1.also sometimes we can't see information in our ally city.
    2.sometimes, when i attack enemy city which only have 400 troops and i attct with 3k troop. when my troops arrive, the battle suddenly end and i lost. i dont know why, but when i check my battle report it's also end without battle or arrow hit my army.

hope you can check this issue also.

• GM Zhou Yu LV.21 GameManager Jul 14, 2020, 11:11 AM

Hello, thank you for all of your feedbacks. If possible, can you take a short video of your issue that when you check your battle report, it ends without battle or arrow hit your army.
    Thank you.

• GM Zhou Yu LV.21 GameManager Jul 14, 2020, 11:25 AM

Hello, thank you for your feedback. It would be really helpful to us if you attach a screenshot or a video of your bug issue. We are sorry for the inconvenience and will try our best to make a better game environment. Thank you.

• MingXiang LV.7 Nomad Jul 14, 2020, 12:12 PM

it's okay, still can handle it.
    can i just upload here?

• GM Zhou Yu LV.21 GameManager Jul 14, 2020, 12:37 PM

I think you can upload the video by writing a new post.

Home