GM Zhou Yu LV.22 GameManager
Jul 1, 2020, 07:34 PM 225 read

7/2 Maintenance Break (edited)

Notice
 Three Kingdoms RESIZING: Notice - 7/2 Maintenance Break (edited) image 1

Greetings my Lords, We are going to have a maintenance break on Jul 02(Thu) 19:00~01:00 (PDT). Break time may inevitably change depending on the internal circumstances.   For more information, please check below.   1. World War Unification reward 'Warrior's Sword' ended - exchange due until Jul 02 08:00   2. Bug Fixes - Troop loss error - Inability to attack - error of marking the number of troops, - the change of heroes' placement after the dispatch - the failure of the league donation score - lag issues when possessing more than 30 cities within the World War (edited) > Older models may be better than the present, but may cause a lag. > The lag issues has definitely been reduced compared to the previous, and we will gradually revise it after on.   3. Honor ranking stopped for a certain time   4. Server Stabilization     ※ You cannot access the game during the maintenance break. ※ The break time and contents may vary depending on the internal circumstances.   To all users who play ThreeKingdoms Resizing Game, we will always try to provide a more pleasant environment.   Thank you.  

Three Kingdoms RESIZING: Notice - 7/2 Maintenance Break (edited) image 3

Comment 2

• Hana Anisa LV.22 S Jul 1, 2020, 09:15 PM

hi its good to hear from GM Zhou Yu. i hope the next patch will fix the bugs mentioned above.

anyhow just to remain you that the event Zhou Yu Ceritification has already finished but the rewards has not been sent.

keep up the work. cheers

• gamer418315449 LV.2 Lurker Jul 2, 2020, 02:14 PM

Hi. Need to schedule fix in advance and let all player know before entering game.
    Since time is different USA and Korean.
    Every time I play alway stuck in break fix.

Home