GM XiaoQiao LV.17 GameManager
Jun 26, 2020, 12:07 AM 95 read

6/25 Emergency Inspection

Notice
 Three Kingdoms RESIZING: Notice - 6/25 Emergency Inspection image 1

First, we apologize for the inconvenience. Currently, we are checking because the connection to the game is not good. Details are as follows.   ■ Inspection date : 6. 25 (Thursday) 21:47 in Korean time ~   ■ Inspection details   1. Correct the current Bug 2. Server instability   We apologize again for any inconvenience this may have caused. We will try to check and solve it as soon as possible.   Thank you.

Three Kingdoms RESIZING: Notice - 6/25 Emergency Inspection image 3

Comment 6

• CaoKaCao LV.6 Nomad Jun 26, 2020, 12:26 AM

Three Kingdom Bubarizing

• Hana Anisa LV.22 S Jun 26, 2020, 01:34 AM

Ever since GM changed the surrender condition, it become worse.

however it needs to be done one way or another.

i could see that GM do their effort. weekly maintenance is indeed a good thing.

right now you changes a lot of system but i want to point out this:
    1. surrender condition (major issue)
    2. active AI (major issue)

anyway this can be FUN. but please see from player perspective. a weak player, free to play player, or just a casual player. they face a GREAT difficulty for this.

sooner or later i will be promoted to F Marshall which is bad because my troop is not strong enough and i actually a PAY to WIN player and very active.

if i face this kind of problem i can not imagine other player that i mentioned above.

anyway it is still a great game! hope GM understand

• CaoKaCao LV.6 Nomad Jun 26, 2020, 03:41 PM

Same opinion with mine..

GM let me tell you something there's no point for me to spend more and more money if all my league friend leaving this game one by one..

• 吴.Mexia LV.18 Rare Candy Jun 26, 2020, 01:36 AM

If it's still like this, more players will stop.
    We beg to be better, according to the wishes of the players.
    Because it's a good game if the grower also listens to the advice of the players.
    thankyou

• 吴.Mexia LV.18 Rare Candy Jun 26, 2020, 01:44 AM

Please return NPC to the previous level.
    Because it's too much, I apologize for the weak and renewed players that they can stop playing this game.
    I think it's a good game.
    And for the show please don't pick players. Because all the players there can't win
    And for the red hero, please consider the player who has long played but doesn't have a red hero just because he's a free player

Please understand, thank you

• Ragita Anastasya LV.17 Walked the Plank Jun 26, 2020, 07:22 AM

hey since AI activity, I as free player can't do anything with that overpowered NPC, not only in factions. but also bots. please turn back this or many FREE PLAYERS will stop. and your game rates DOWN

Home