GM Zhou Yu LV.20 GameManager
Jun 24, 2020, 06:53 PM 48 read

Issues after 6/24 Maintenance Break (edited)

Notice
 Three Kingdoms RESIZING: Notice - Issues after 6/24 Maintenance Break (edited) image 1

Hello my Lords,   First of all, we are greatly sorry for the inconvenience you are facing after 6/24 (Wed) maintenance break.   Please refer below for details.   [Error issues being fixed]   ■ The issue that League currency is not properly being deducted after buying product from League store. -> Will be applied properly after logging-in again.   ■ The issue that some of the products that require Yuanbao, cannot be purchased. -> Will be applied properly after logging-in again.   ■ The issue that troops being vanished when expediting troops. -> Will be applied properly after logging-in again. (edited)   ■ VIP store purchase error -> Will be applied properly after logging-in again.   Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience we have caused. We will do our best to provide pleasant service.   Thank you.  

Three Kingdoms RESIZING: Notice - Issues after 6/24 Maintenance Break (edited) image 3

Comment 3

• CaoKaCao LV.6 Nomad Jun 25, 2020, 12:23 PM

GM the active AI Bot is seriously bothering and ridiculous..
    I think it's time to say GOODBYE AND UNINSTALL..

Go enjoy managing your game for those AI bot..
    Hope millions of them make your game look better..
    Hope they will give you money by recharging..

Don't forget program those AI bot to post rating in your google play store comment section..

I'm seriously doubt IS THERE ANY BRAIN LEFT in the head of the one making the call for this change of ridiculous AI thing..

• MingXiang LV.7 Nomad Jun 25, 2020, 10:14 PM

and seriously the npc really over power

• Hana Anisa LV.15 Chief Jun 25, 2020, 10:26 PM

i agree 100% that the AI is too much overpowered. many of us can not clear it.

the awaken heroes is too powerful. their evasion rate is too high. their number is too much.

i remember face the AI of 20k each heroes means 120k troop of awaken heroes.

while i only max at 50k-ish. its too overpowered

try to limit for each AI heroes to 5k maybe? and reduce their strength significantly

Home