travoflys LV.2 Lurker
Jan 24, 2023, 09:47 PM 8 read

How Can I get a refund from Copa Airlines?

Guide

How Can I get a refund from Copa Airlines?   If you have made a reservation with Copa Airlines and want a refund from the airline, then you can cancel your reservation, and the airline will refund the amount. If you wish to cancel your flight, you can do it quickly through the official website. If the reservation is made through Cash or Check, the refund will be processed within 20 days, and if you have purchased the ticket online, you will get your refund in around five days.     Cancellation policy of Copa Airlines https://www.travoflys.com/blogs/how-do-i-get-a-refund-from-copa-airlines   Before canceling your flight, you should read Copa Airlines' cancellation policy to get more information. Here are some points from the airline policy which will help you to understand better the terms and conditions of the airline on flight cancelation:   The total amount will be refunded if you cancel your Copa Airlines flight within 24 hours of making the reservation. If you cancel your flight ticket after 24 hours of purchasing the ticket, you have to pay some amount which will deduct from your refund. If Copa Airlines cancels your flight, the airline will provide you with a full refund or reschedule your flight. You will receive a full refund if you have to cancel your flight due to medical reasons. However, you have to provide some relevant documents.     The process to cancel your Copa Airlines ticket.   If you want to cancel your flight ticket and want to know about the Copa Airlines refund process, then it is not a complicated method, and you can do it through the official website. If you have no idea about how to cancel your flight through the website, then use the given instructions:   Open Copa Airlines' official website or their mobile app. Click on the "My trips" section from the home page. Write your "Ticket number" and "Last name." Then, click on the "Cancel my reservation" option. After that, you will get a message on your registered email regarding your flight cancellation, and your refund process will start.   After reading the above article, you must understand the policy and process to cancel your flight. If you want to know how do I check the status of my Copa refund, then you can contact customer service, and the representative will tell you the current status of the refund.   For more information visit:-   https://www.travoflys.com/blogs/how-do-i-get-a-refund-from-copa-airlines  

Comment 0

Home