valtt79 LV.2 Lurker
Jan 20, 2023, 09:41 PM 550 read

transfer to other platforms

Guide

Good day to all. me and my partners have a finished product that feels good on a PC .. there is a need to transfer to other platforms, in particular to the console and possibly to android .. maybe someone has already done this or tell me who to contact ..

Comment 5

• MetalGear LV.1 Mootie Jan 21, 2023, 04:57 PM

In order to transfer your product to other platforms such as console or android, there are a few steps you need to take. First, you need to identify what platform you want to transfer your product to and then determine the specific requirements for the platform, such as any compatibility issues or any specific software or hardware resources needed.
    Finally, you will need to properly test the product on the platform to make sure it works correctly and there are no compatibility issues.

• Paul LV.2 Lurker Jan 21, 2023, 08:06 PM

You need to look for programmers. I don't think you can do it any other way. But the good thing is that there are so many programmers that you can cope easily. Find a normal company and study the contract. What guarantees are ready to provide.

• Valentin Smogunov LV.1 Mootie Jan 21, 2023, 09:34 PM

at the moment there are a lot of companies that can help you and you need to choose from a variety of one that will satisfy all your needs. perhaps something will have to be finalized, since importing is not a very simple task. and not all companies can handle it. for example you can see here: https://moonmana.com/game-development-services/game-development-outsourcing/

• MetalGear LV.1 Mootie Jan 22, 2023, 06:08 PM

Doing your own research is the best way to find the right business partner for your importing needs. Consider factors like price, quality of services, turnaround time, and customer reviews to help you decide. Make sure you read the terms and conditions of the company before signing any agreement.

• Oliver_ LV.1 Mootie Jan 22, 2023, 05:40 AM

If you transfer to Android, then your game, of course, must be compatible in terms of power for a mobile device. And so you can re-write the same game for another device. For example, now it will not be difficult for you to find game developers who will help you.

Home