travohunter LV.6 Nomad
Nov 30, 2022, 02:40 PM 37 read

How to find the United Airlines confirmation number?

Guide

Where can you find your confirmation number?   If you are looking for the information, then you can use the following mediums to obtain the United Confirmation number of your reserved flight:   By printing a boarding pass via the official website.   By printing a boarding pass at the airport kiosk.   You can find the flight confirmation number on the receipt printed from the website or at the airport.     How to find the United airlines confirmation number?   If you do not know your flight confirmation number, then you can use the steps described below to obtain your flight details;     Online approach: Customers must use the instructions mentioned below carefully to use the online procedure.   Visit the official United airlines website.   Now customers are required to sign in to their existing account using their credentials.   Navigate to my trips section, followed by selecting “search a receipt.”   Click on the credit or debit card number.   Now you need to enter the traveler's name, departure date, and credit card information & hit the search button.   Soon you will receive your reserved flight receipt which can be used for the check in purpose.   Source URL https://www.travohunter.com/blogs/how-do-i-find-my-united-airlines-reservation-number  

Comment 0

Home