°~A•Lost•Traveler~° LV.24 Link
Sep 19, 2020, 04:40 AM 76 read

🥰~-Another (Kinda Sad) Romance Story-~🥰

Art

This was when I was in the Philippiness, I was naive and too trusting at the time. I was in 8th grade during that time and I was crushing on this girl... I don't remember her name but I do remember how she looked. She had a long streak of black hair so dark it could be blended in with darkness, brown eyes, and glasses that made her look like she was a leader. We talked here and there and then one day I decided to give her something as a gift, hoping she'll like it. I decided to give her something special to me hoping she'll see that I like her. But in order to do that I had to ask my Tatay(Grandpa). He gave me these little animal things that you could put on your bag, like a keychain. These little animals are what he gave to me on my birthday. I told him the reason why and he made fun of me for it of course, but nonetheless he let me give my crush one of the keychains. One day during recess, I walked up to her gave her the keychain and we talked. She thanked me for it and I felt like the luckiest boy in class. I couldn't stop smiling 😅. A few weeks pass and we barely talked... It was as if she had forgotten about me. So I wanted to strike up a conversation with her during recess... What I saw was a moment of pure sadness... I saw my crush give away my prized keychain to her crush... I rode the jeepnee home that day feeling sad and regretful. But My tatay(grandpa) cheered me up... He told me that(what I've been telling ya'll) I gotta trust the process... you'll find the right one soon.

Comment 8

• NO NAME verified Sep 19, 2020, 04:40 AM

ooh a story!!

• °~A•Lost•Traveler~° LV.24 Link Sep 19, 2020, 05:05 AM

Ikr? 😂

• NO NAME verified Sep 19, 2020, 04:44 AM

i luv your stories, never stopp

• °~A•Lost•Traveler~° LV.24 Link Sep 19, 2020, 05:05 AM

I won't 😊 I have a library filled with stories 😁

• NO NAME verified Sep 19, 2020, 05:14 AM

Wow that’s kinda low giving the key chain thingy to someone else 😑

• °~A•Lost•Traveler~° LV.24 Link Sep 19, 2020, 05:30 AM