MrWallManMain MrWallManMain verified LV.26 Mod
Dec 30, 2018, 10:12 AM 970 read

Welcome Bookworms and Comic Enthusiasts!

This is your board to share your thoughts about your favorite piece of tome.

Feel free to introduce your favorite book, comic, or e-book to the community, discuss literature or share your own creations! Since this is posted on 'Books & Comics', I’ll also have to talk about Literature so for the time being I thought I’d introduce my favorite book: My all-time favorite book is called Metro 2033 by Dmitry Glukhovsky.

It’s the first book of a whole series which even inspired the developement studio 4A Games to make a video game out of it! It’s set in post-apocalyptic Moscow, where life is only possible in the shelter of the Metro stations. The surface has been destroyed by the atomic bombs and those creatures who weren’t able to flee from the radiation were turned into ruthless monsters. The book tells the story of young Artjom who has to leave his home station on a mission to safe the whole underground world, because one is sure: The people might be safe from the radiation down there, but it’s only a matter of time until the creatures from the surface find a way through the cracks inside the Metro system! It’s a really tense book and I can only recommend reading it. Happy Mooting!

Comment 0

Home