᰽Kaylene᰽ LV.26 Witch
Jul 29, 2020, 11:34 PM 82 read

Vera's Poem Of The Day EP 20

Books & Comics

Hiya Lads & Dolls,   Vera, here I am super excited to be sharing my poems with everyone here on Moot. I truly hope you all enjoy my poetry series. I will be linking where it is originally posted for reference and to prove that I wrote it. Anywhoo I hope you all have a fantabulous day and I shall catch y’all in my next post!   Much Love, Vera     Howling at the moon in madness The straight path begins to bend Alive only in this tragic sadness The grave my only true friend My hands feel cold even to me My reflection shows the nothing I truly am Fear filled looks are all I see Am I now more monster than man My eyes see in animalistic intent My senses pull in your scent and fear Your resolve falters as I will not relent And for a moment you will have to have me near Romantically evil, now I sit and stare The candles burn down leaving me to the night As much love as I have to give, there is noone to share Who can understand me enough to make it all alright I see lovers everywhere and I fill with rage Why am I tormented, what penance is this I feel as a puppet on lifes great stage Or a messiah betrayed with a kiss My love thrown back time and again Why am I this demon with a heart My existance is the embodiment of sin I guess Ive been damned from the start Whisting winds play the dirge of solitude And I waltz with myself to the tune Hope plays wallflower and doesn't intrude All I believe is that it will not end soon And all of you with your novels and movie scenes Dont you know how heaven and hell conspire Look into my eyes and find out what it all means This is the true life of a vampyre.   ***Looks around......sighs.....turns and walks away......**   #Tapas.io

Comment 3

• TOΧIҪ LV.21 Shadow Jul 30, 2020, 04:58 PM

so ima be 100% honest i didnt read it cuz its alot, but gj cuz i couldn't do that

• ᰽Kaylene᰽ LV.26 Witch Jul 30, 2020, 11:15 PM

Obviously you didn't read it just from the comment

• TOΧIҪ LV.21 Shadow Jul 31, 2020, 01:41 AM

nahhh i suck at peoms

Home