Vera Vera LV.25 Dream Chaser
Oct 1, 2019, 02:13 AM 287 read

MJ's Poem Of The Day EP 14

Books & Comics

Hiya Guys & Dolls,   MJ here I am super excited to be sharing my poems with everyone here on Moot. I truly hope you all enjoy my poetry series. I will be linking where it is originally posted for reference and to prove that I wrote it. Anywhoo I hope you all have a fantabulous day and I shall catch y’all in my next post!   ~MJ Out!   Brown eyed girl with hidden passion in the night Silent tears that call from her heart within Come to me now love, it will all be alright Falling in love is never really a sin Rest within these loving arms of mine Let each stroke of my hand on your hair tell you I care Free your heart from those memories that cage your mind Realize that now my love will always be there Let that smile be for only me alone Give me a moment and I'll give you a lifetime more Accept from me the little things of love that you need to be shown Realize that loving you is what I am here for Beautiful brown eyed girl do not sit alone tonight Let the night be a orchestration of romance Give me the time to do what I feel is right All I ask is to give love a final chance Precious brown eyed girl who melts me with your smile Accept this for once the truths that I want to make you see And let me try to love you for just a little while And prove to you that you belong with me #Tapas.io

Comment 0

Home