Eventt シ Eventt シ LV.21 Big Chungus
Aug 14, 2019, 04:16 AM 339 read

Lil Question (please answer)

Books & Comics

So, I enjoy writing short stories and I have published a few of them on Moot and most people who have viewed them like them and I was wondering a few questions;  

Poll Closed 2 Voted

What would you prefer to see as a short story?

• apacolyptic theme 1
  • serial killer themed 0
  • paranormal theme 0
  • pychotic asylum theme 0
  • strange fantasy theme 0
  • war theme 0
  • diseased outbreak theme 0
  • your own custom idea 1

if you want your own idea, click that option and leave the main theme in the comments! i'll be reading them and the top few ones I will consider doing. :)       If you haven't checked out any of my short stories, make sure you click on one of the links below so you can view them! I work hard on them and would appreciate all/any support you guys give.     Hide & Seek - https://moot.us/lounges/110/boards/25/posts/1837062#

Hide & Seek | A Short Story | Eventt Hide & Seek | A Short Story | Eventt Hey there, here is a little short story I made and I decided to share this one, so have fun. This one is a little spooky but you shouldn't really get scared because it isn't very spOoKy. Feel free to leave some ideas for more short stories that you would like to see, any feedback that will help me, and anything else that you feel is necessary! Thank you for coming here and I hope you enjoy this and I don't waste your time! :o) 9/13/02 - 72 Degrees Fahrenheit - Tuesday - 8:45 p.m. It was an exciting night. I was just sitting there watching the television with my sisters doing whatever they do in their rooms but it was my 11th birthday and I was expecting one of my best friends to show up to my house any second for a sleep over. It was 8:45 and I was getting a little tired and I started drifting off when all of a sudden I hear a knock on the door that jolts me awake. I excitedly run over to the door thinking it was my best friend, Henry. I open the door without hesitation and I see a strange man that I didn't recognize. He was wearing an expensive looking business suit and he had a thick and neatly trimmed beard with slcik, combed back hair. I say, "Hey, do you work with my parents?", as people tend to come over with work relations often. He doesn't reply and just stares at me. I nervously repeat, "Do you work with my parents? Do you need help with something?". He just stood there for a few more seconds and then he just simply walks away. I told my sisters about the man because my parents were out picking something out for me which they said was a 'surprise' but my sisters did not believe me and told me to stop joking around. I tried to explain that it wasn't a joke and asked if they heard him knocking at the door but they said they didn't hear anything because I was simply just joking around. I hear a knock and then I glare at my sisters, "I bet it is the man again. If you don't belive me you can come and look at him for yourselves!" I walk to the door with my sisters following and since my oldest sister, Amy, was 17 and she was in charge she told me and Bella, my other sister who is 15, to go to the dining room and make sure everything is cleaned up from my actual birthday party. I heard Amy say, "Oh hey Henry. Jack just went to the dining area." Henry replied, "Oh thanks Amy. You are looking good tonight as well. Are you going somewhere?" Amy was going out to visit a friend she hasn't seen in awhile and she dressed up all nice. I didn't hear her reply to Henry because Bella was being loud with all the extra plates and then I asked her if I could go and hangout with Henry and she allowed me to do so. I ran over to Henry and said "Hey man, what's up! You are late, it's almost 9:30!!". He explains at how he got stuck helping his sister because she was sick. I lead him upstairs to my bedroom where we play some games & watch a movie and by time we are done it is almost 11:00 pm and I was a little bored and he suggested we should go play Hide & Seek because we both enjoyed that game because my sisters loved to play as well. We went downstairs to ask Amy & Bella and Bella agreed but Amy had her friend over at the house already and I saw the same man I had seen at the door but I just shrugged it off because it wasn't anything concering, it was just a little weird. Me, Henry, and Bella played for a little bit while Amy went out for icecream with the man which I later found out he was only 18 and his name was Josh. When Amy and Josh came home they reluctantly agreed to play with us just for a little bit. It was almost midnight but we planned on staying up all night because my parents had texted us and said they couldn't come home due to bad weather which it had started to storm outside, so it was reasonable. While we were playing, we decided Josh would be it. When we all went to hide and he shouted, "Ready or Not.. HERE I COME!". Almost immediately after he shouted that the lights went out but we normally have the lights out when we play anyways so it wasn't a big issue. I heard Bella whispering and I could make out a few words every now and then, "No please..... Wait..... Don't.......Please........ What?......... Please....... Stop......" I couldn't hear anymore but I could have sworn I heard something drop to the floor. I was unsure what to think because Bella loved to scare me and I assumed she was me hide and tried to scare me but I wasn't sure. I stayed hiding in the closet where I was and then I heard Henry shout, "HELP, HELP. PLEASE HELP. HE HAS ME, HELP!", At this moment I was extremely confused. I heard slow footsteps coming straight towards me so I buried myself deeper into the piles of clothes I was hiding under. I hear the person open the door and sit right next to the pile of clothing. I heard the person gently sobbing saying, "This isn't happening.. Oh my god." I recognize Amy and come out and ask her what is happening and why she was crying. She puts her hand over my mouth and whispers to me, "Be quite. Follow me and I will explain." She leads me up to the attic and she locks the attic door and then turns on a lamp. She starts to whisper to em saying, "Listen to me Jack. Josh.. he has gone mad or something but he grabbed a huge knife and stabbed Bella.. she is okay but I don't know about Henry.." It was a lot to understand and I was thinking she was joking with me but I look her in the eye's and she says, "I am not joking Jack. This is serious." Her tone of voice was serious and I was starting to get a little freaked out. I started to say, "But I thought he was your friend and how did-", I was interrupted by attic door rattling. Chills start to run down my spine and me and Amy slowly start crawling towards the window of the attic and she opens it but it was pretty loud and Josh started banging on the door and trying to get in but we had to either jump or get killed. It was a 2 story house so it was pretty high up but Amy jumped and I jumped right after her without thinking. She landed on her arm and I landed next to her. I was fine and I didn't get hurt but my ankle hurt just a little bit, but Amy explained in cries of pain, "I think I broke my arm." I said, "Suck it up and let's get out of here before you die and you won't be able to even see your arm again." We start running towards the local police station and they thought we were joking but they saw Amy and immeditely sent a bunch of officers to the house. I don't remember anything after that other then they took me and Amy to the hospital. I remember Amy waking me up in the hospital while I was asleep and she said, "Bella.. Bella is.. uh, well she got extremely injured because Josh stabbed her 4 times in each leg and one time in her shoulder.. but I am pretty sure she is alright. Henry on the other hand.. he didn't make it." I burst out into tears because I had known know him since I was 3 years old and he was my best friend. Then I just blacked out and I can't remember anything else from there on. That was a few years ago and I am know healthy. My sister's Amy & Bella are healthy and we have an extremely big bond. Bella was in the hospital for 5 months but she recovered. We researched a bunch of news articles regarding the event and we cringed every time we read one and we found out that Josh aka Joshua Haul was sentenced do 59 years in jail for 2nd degree murder, 2x attempt murder, stalking, and home invasion. Tomorrow is my 17th birthday. I think I will stick with just having family members in the house for my birthday. THE END Thanks for reading guys, I hope you enjoyed and if you like the story make sure you follow me! This was created by Eventt with no contribution from anyone/anything. moot.us

The Break In - https://moot.us/lounges/110/boards/25/posts/1806021

SSC Submission - Eventt SSC Submission - Eventt #ShortStoryContest. Here is my short story submission and I hope you enjoy it. Sorry for any grammar/spelling errors. I attempted to fix them all but yeah. June 14th, 2004 It was an unusually chilly evening when I came home from my work shift. I contacted a close friend of mine to stay for the night and he agreed to come over. We both were only 15 at the time and my parents were not going to be home until midnight. He had brought over some video games to pass the time. After a few hours of playing videogames I asked him, "Want to go explore an abandoned building?". He seemed excited about it because we both were interested in the history behind the building. We both decided it would be best to go in the morning. As we were sleeping, I heard a loud noise outside unsure if I had just dreamed it or not. "D-Did you hear that?" stammered Jack. At that moment I realized what I had ehard was real because Jack had heard it as well. I slowly replied, "Yeah.. I heard it." We both were a little worried but as we went to go back to sleep I told him, "It kind of sounded like a gunshot and since we have a forest behind the house, it might just be some hunter." Although, I knew this wasn't true because nobody is allowed to hunt there but it seemed to at least comfort him to where he wasn't panicking as much. We both managed to fall back asleep but just as I feel asleep I heard a rattling noise near the front door. I immediately wake Jack up and tell him about what I heard. Only seconds later we hear the doorknob violently shake and the door creaks open. I told him, "Follow me, I know where we can go!" Just before we leave he grabs one of my baseball bats that were sitting next to my door. We immediately ran to one of the storage units in our house and lock the door. I try to turn the light on but Jack insisted that I shouldn't. We are silently sitting there hoping whoever broke open the door will just do what they need to and leave but the door we were hiding behind rattled and we knew someone was trying to get in. We hear another loud noise which we now know is a gunshot. This made both of us start freaking out and Jack grabbed his bat to get ready to try and fight the intruder but I silently motion upwards where there is a vent. By now, the intruder is trying to break down the door with the gun and he is shooting it and creating a hole in it. I hesitate for a second and I get a good look of him. He was wearing complete black with some sort of clown mask. Then, Jack picks me up before I even realize what he was doing but he was lifting me up to the vent. I take the vent cover off as fast as I can and he lifts me up and I crawl into it. I start trying to pull him up but I am not a very strong guy and we almost have him all the way in when the guy shoots his gun and the bullet flies through the vent hitting me in the lower leg. Jack stumbled back in fear and schock and the man grabbed his legs and started to carry Jack away from the house. I am in a bunch of pain but I hop out of the vent and start trying to chase after the man but there isn't very much I could do with an injured leg. It was getting super dark and the only way I could keep after the man was with Jack screaming. I follow him into the exact sime building that me and Jack planned to go visit and I thought to myself, "Oh hell, this is the guy that killed all those children a few years ago." I keep persuing the man in hope of getting Jack back because he was one of my greatest friends. At this point, I am bleesing a lot from the wound and I think I might black out but I continue to go. I see him dragging Jack into a back room of the building but as soon as I reach the parking lot I black out. July 21st, 2004. Hello, this is Samantha Crews with the CNNJ News Department and we are here with a breaking story. 15 year old Jack Williams is found hanging in a closet at an abandoned building. Police say he was kidnapped and killed. Police have also claimed that they found another 15 year old boy in the parking lot with a bullet in his right leg and 2 bullets found inside his head. The killer still remains unknown but detectives and police say they have a suspect that was fleeing the scene. Once again, this is Samantha Crews with the CNNJ News Department and we hope you enjoyed our news cast. Tune in next time for more news! moot.us

Comment 9

• Eventt シ LV.21 Big Chungus Aug 14, 2019, 04:17 AM

I would appreciate it if you guys could also follow me. I'm not trying to beg for follows it is just that I am a few followers off from a milestone I have been working towards. ^,^

• NO NAME verified Aug 14, 2019, 04:18 AM

I tried begging, it doesn’t work, I’m about to start showing my booty on a dirty bathroom counter

• Eventt シ LV.21 Big Chungus Aug 14, 2019, 04:19 AM

LOL, that would work perfectly with how people are in Moot right now.

• Eventt シ LV.21 Big Chungus Aug 14, 2019, 04:20 AM

"FOLLOW FOR BOOTY PICS"

• NO NAME verified Aug 14, 2019, 04:24 AM

At this point I’m more down than you know

• Eventt シ LV.21 Big Chungus Aug 14, 2019, 04:25 AM

we should def do a duo post with the title "KING OF HAMMER AND EVENTT'S BUTT REVEAL!!" loll

• NO NAME verified Aug 14, 2019, 04:26 AM

That’s just crazy enough to work!

• Eventt シ LV.21 Big Chungus Aug 14, 2019, 04:27 AM

im doing it rn I don't care anymore

• NO NAME verified Aug 14, 2019, 04:27 AM

Eventt シ  YES!

Home