Vera verified LV.25 Be my Mootentine ❤️
Aug 8, 2019, 10:52 AM 363 read

MJ's Poem of the Day! Episode 4

Books & Comics

Hiya Guys & Dolls,   MJ here I am super excited to be sharing my poems with everyone here on Moot. I truly hope you all enjoy my poetry series. I will be linking where it is originally posted for reference and to prove that I wrote it. Anywhoo I hope you all have a fantabulous day and I shall catch y’all in my next post!   ~MJ Out! #Tapas.io   A full moon's glow   Cast down upon her face   Arms snake around her body   Enfolded in his strong embrace   Fingertips begin stroking skin   Their mouths tasting all   Eyes...Cheek...Chin   Warm breath and tongue   Begin a sensual trace   Their hands softly touch   As their fingers slowly lace   The cool wind dances   Over her fevered skin   Nipples harden slightly   His pale eyes sparkle with a grin   A strong stray hand finds a tender peak   Her head falls back   Soft mouth parts as she tries to speak   His eyes glance down   Cold palm firmly taking hold   Wide smile flashing ivory tips   Supple neck with vein exposed   Holding her tight he leans near   Whispering in ancient tongue   His breath caresses the lobe of her ear   She moans softly her body tingling   His teeth scape skin then sink in   Sweet blood and lust begin mingling   Lovingly he takes her life   Only to give her another   To walk for eternity by his side   As his Immortal Lover  

Comment 0

Home